• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who having a marvellous May baby?

Hey guys so I made it passed four weeks. I'm now 4 weeks 1 day :) had a god awful cold and major sinusitis that I just keep steaming. I have the doctors this morning to get referred for my first midwife appointment. It's all so exciting. And it's hard to try and keep a level head. Other than that. No hard or sore nipples, no nausea bar travel sickness which I don't normally get and no other symptoms. Maybe next week!!!

When are guys telling or did tell parents/siblings/friends?? We have already told parents, siblings at 8 weeks, my boss at 8 weeks and everyone else at 12 weeks x

We've told my parents and sisters & my work (as I can't do alot of things in work).

Telling OH's family the weekend of the 21st - So will be 7 weeks!

And will properly tell isla when I've had my scan....although the other day we were sat watching TV with my mum and dad and she randomly turned to my folks and said "My mummy's having another baby" and just turned back to watching the TV....she doesn't miss a trick! So although I don't think she really understands, she knows! Lol. I might get her a book to try and help explain!

I'm so full up with a cold I could cry. And felt sick yesterday morning and this morning! But not been sick jsut a bit queasy!

We've told 1 of our friends, as we were supposed to be going on holiday with her next May. Apart from her, we're keeping it quiet for a while. Not quite sure how long. With my first 2 we let everyone know after our first scan that showed all was ok, so around 7 weeks. This time I may not get a scan until 12 weeks though. I don't want to keep it from our 3 year old that long, as she was really really involved with my midwife visits and everything during our last pregnancy (she helped take my blood pressure, listen to my heart beat, use the doppler, went to every scan to see her baby sister etc) and I would like it that way again as I do believe it helped with the easy transition to 2 children we had. Of course, once she knows the whole world will do too

I am so full of cold too!! Had my Gp appointment today and I have my first midwife appointment at 9/10 so four weeks and two days!! That feels like such a long time away! Got all my paperwork etc. but that's it now just got to take each day as it comes. Right off to work!!

I just joined this site....here's some of my story:

I already have a little boy who will be two next month. His father and I were together over three years and split one month after my sons first birthday. That was last November. My son and I moved to another state in order to make ends meet and be closer to my family. His dad is not involved in any way other than to call him on the phone. After being here and being single for about 7 months I started dating again. I had a short fling with one guy but it fizzled out about the time I started seeing someone else. Well I just found out yesterday that I'm 4-5 weeks pregnant, and I don't know which one of them is the father. I'm so ashamed I'm even in the predicament of being pregnant again let alone not knowing who the dad is. Right now I work as a nanny and bring my son to work with me so it's the best arrangement for us right now. I'm afraid this is going to cost me my job along with losing the benefit of not having to pay daycare. I'm pretty sure that ill end up being a single mom regardless of who the father is. I'm in school full time and it's hard enough with one child, I'm not sure how ill get through with two. I also don't know how or if to tell the two guys....do I wait until the baby is born or do I tell them now? Do I tell them about each other? I'm so conflicted as I didn't see a relationship going anywhere with either of them.... I guess I just came here to get this all out of my head....

I just joined this site....here's some of my story:

I already have a little boy who will be two next month. His father and I were together over three years and split one month after my sons first birthday. That was last November. My son and I moved to another state in order to make ends meet and be closer to my family. His dad is not involved in any way other than to call him on the phone. After being here and being single for about 7 months I started dating again. I had a short fling with one guy but it fizzled out about the time I started seeing someone else. Well I just found out yesterday that I'm 4-5 weeks pregnant, and I don't know which one of them is the father. I'm so ashamed I'm even in the predicament of being pregnant again let alone not knowing who the dad is. Right now I work as a nanny and bring my son to work with me so it's the best arrangement for us right now. I'm afraid this is going to cost me my job along with losing the benefit of not having to pay daycare. I'm pretty sure that ill end up being a single mom regardless of who the father is. I'm in school full time and it's hard enough with one child, I'm not sure how ill get through with two. I also don't know how or if to tell the two guys....do I wait until the baby is born or do I tell them now? Do I tell them about each other? I'm so conflicted as I didn't see a relationship going anywhere with either of them.... I guess I just came here to get this all out of my head....

First of all, :hugs: and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I would suggest not telling either of them right now. See your doctor first and get a dating scan. Then you can figure out exactly when you conceived and work out who is the father. If you're able to figure out who it is, then I would definitely tell him that you're pregnant. You never know - he might step up and be a great dad.

As for work, you may want to tell your employer. Make sure S/he knows that you will try your best not to let it affect your work and you will work appointments around the days you are needed as much as possible.

congrats honey. I say wait a while until your dating scan but unless the difference between the two was several weeks you may not be able to tell. tell the truth from the beginning not to the world but the two men. it is your life, you made a mistake and mistakes are allowed. Give yourself time to think and process whats going on. there are services available no matter where you are to help with your situation as far as housing food stamps and such. and if you can stay in school at least part time. if I can give you any advice it would be this, you are strong and you can do this. pray stay strong and get on here as often as you need. draw strength from within and push forward. you can do this!

Thank you ladies so much! I have in fact dated things and its impossible to tell who the father is based on that....so with that not being an option we will have to wait until d-day to find out :/

I am fully prepared to do this on my own and without dropping out of school. I am 27 and I can't be wasting time where that is concerned. I've been doing it thus far with one baby, whats another, lol. My next hurdle is my appt friday to determine whether or not this is another ectopic pregnancy, since I had one in 2010. After that I guess I'll have to figure out how to tell my family and my boss...I hope they will all be supportive but I'm not going to depend on it.

I know this will be hard...very very very hard, but I also know the struggles are worth the joys. I look forward to getting to know all of you as best I can :)

My name is Jackie btw :blush:

My skin is awful, my face, chest, back and shoulders have broken out I feel like shit! :brat:

Am I the only one who feels like garbage? I'm only 5 weeks and tired, depressed, grouchy!! And have a cyst on my right ovary where I ovulated from and it's very very painful!!!!!!!!!!! Doctor said its where the baby is getting its nutrients and may go away after first trimester! Not liking this pregnancy this far hopefully it gets better! And it's my first

I feel the same. Nauseated all day wether I eat or not, dizzy, grouchy, super tired..feel like total poo! Plusthe progesterone dont help! Ready for my scan on the 25th. Hope everyone starts feeling better!!

I'm incredibly tired in the evenings, but that is the only pregnancy related thing. I do have a wisdom tooth that needs extracting playing up, and a stinking cold, but can't blame pregnancy for those things. I've got my appetite back again, so all is well on the pregnancy front.

Had my first pregnancy related dream last night. Can't say it was a pleasant one. Dreamed I was in labour but no-one knew how far along I was. I remember thinking 'I'm only 5 weeks!! but I can feel the baby move? Maybe I'm 9 months along after all?'. Guess this not knowing exactly how far along I am is playing on my mind, even though I'm 99% sure I'm only around 5 weeks.

My pregnancy related dreams are awful all ready :( for the last two days ive woken up crying :(

Hope the dreams either settle down soon, or become more positive Hannah =(
Think it all becomes easier once we've seen that heartbeat for the first time.

I'm hoping I will see a heartbeat on Friday. It's my first appointment at 6w3d with my 1st child. Wish me luck!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->