• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

:bfn: for me this morning starting to think af is on her way starting to get af cramps :cry: Will test again on friday:thumbup:

Congrats to the ladies with the BFP!!!! Good luck to the ladies still waiting to test. Im sorta just beginning my 2ww! Im keeping my fingers crossed and hoping AF doesn't come this month!!

Hi ladies, forgot to say, after my rubbish experience with a stand in dr , I arranged to go and see my own today as he was in surgery. He is always excellent. He always has been with me and my 14 month old son. I can never find a fault in him....well, he's gone and done it again.......I spoke to him about my major thirst lately and headaches as well as the fact that we have been TTC, he replied...."well, we need to do two tests then don't we, one for pregnancy and one for diabetes". He then went to look up to see what appointments the nurses have left to take my blood and they were all fully booked until next week, so the diamond that he is has asked me to go in tomorrow morning at 8 am before he starts work and he is going to personally take my blood and send it to the hosp for testing, not only that, but rather than make me wait the week the hospital takes, he is going to access the records and email me within 48 hours! Wow! Not told my hubs as I don't want lots of questions each day! So, I will find out if Friday the 13th is lucky or unlucky for me. If I am honest, I do feel like it will be unlucky. Just don;'t feel pregnant. So, here's to my 12 hour fast! still got my fingers crossed for us all. :dust:

Hi ladies, forgot to say, after my rubbish experience with a stand in dr , I arranged to go and see my own today as he was in surgery. He is always excellent. He always has been with me and my 14 month old son. I can never find a fault in him....well, he's gone and done it again.......I spoke to him about my major thirst lately and headaches as well as the fact that we have been TTC, he replied...."well, we need to do two tests then don't we, one for pregnancy and one for diabetes". He then went to look up to see what appointments the nurses have left to take my blood and they were all fully booked until next week, so the diamond that he is has asked me to go in tomorrow morning at 8 am before he starts work and he is going to personally take my blood and send it to the hosp for testing, not only that, but rather than make me wait the week the hospital takes, he is going to access the records and email me within 48 hours! Wow! Not told my hubs as I don't want lots of questions each day! So, I will find out if Friday the 13th is lucky or unlucky for me. If I am honest, I do feel like it will be unlucky. Just don;'t feel pregnant. So, here's to my 12 hour fast! still got my fingers crossed for us all. :dust:

Wow your doctor sounds fab, good luck with the blood tests, really hope its BFP! :dust:

Thank you Tor, will keep you all posted x Anybody else testing in next couple of days? x

Hi ladies,

I just got off BCP end of June and had 2 periods in 1 month. The last one ended on July 23rd. I have been having unprotected sex every 3 days. On August 2nd I noticed the veins on my chest were blue and now were appearing on my nipples. That week I also had what felt like a head cold, sinus pain and metal mouth. I last tested on August 7th but I got a negative. On August 8th I had light pink stains on the tissue upon wiping. On August 9th slight red blood but immediately turned to brown in a matter of 2 hrs and then stopped that day. I hope that was implantation bleeding. I have an appointment for annual gyno checkup on Aug 16th. Wish me luck. I'm dying to test sooner.

NYTTC7, that all sounds really promising! I hope it all works out! Keep us posted x

You are very patient. My AF not due until the 15th and i have already done two tests, I am so so impatient!!!!

You are very patient. My AF not due until the 15th and i have already done two tests, I am so so impatient!!!!

The test on the 7th was my 2nd, lol. I just cant keep wasting $17 to get urine test. If they were free or I could find them cheaper I would. Do you know where I can get some ASAP for cheap?

I don't I'm afraid. I am in the uK, I get two for £3.60 from our local supermarket. x

Hi girls, Amazon (UK) have lots of cheap ones and some of them are as sensitive as 10mIU which apparently can pick up 3/4 days before AF is even due! (Not that I've had any success with them yet mind...). I would've thought the US version of amazon will have similar stuff?

hiya ladies! long time no post for me on this thread it seems!

wow bfp's yay spread that baby dust!

took an hpt monday, something came up really really quickly but couldnt tell if it had colour or if it was evap, i know that if it comes up in the time chances are good and i also know that very faint lines can fade quickly and effectively become evap so with that info i am fairly excited but on the other hand still bery very pessimistic!

im taking another test tomorrow am, will be 13 dpo then so fxd i will see something! and hopefully not a blinking evap line! how is everyone else today!

Just wanted to ask if there is anyone on the thread who I have missed out on the thread list on FIRST page, if so, speak up and I will add you on ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->