who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

Mrsiggy.....I think you will be fine. Fingers crossed for your :bfp: soon x

Sorry to hear that Albi, hopefully you won't be waiting much longer for your bfp :)

Just wanted to add that I have to test on Tuesday the 10th, instead of Monday the 9th. New job + in-laws visiting= no time to pick up hpt. Will do it tomorrow though, I'm feeling kind of hopeful this month!

Hugs and :dust: to all!

I broke down and bought a test before work today, and although there is possibly a faint line, its so faint I am not getting excited about anything. Its definitely not the BFP I was hoping for. I am having some spotting, very sore bbs... so I don't know. It could be AF. I think I should wait this week out and test again if :witch: doesn't arrive.

Keep your fx for me! I am REALLY hoping for that BFP :-D

Fingers crossed for you, Poco! :hugs:

I was supposed to get :witch: last week but it never came, but I still get negative HPT's. I'm so confused right now, never been late a day in my life!

Baby dust to everyone. :flower:

I was supposed to get :witch: last week but it never came, but I still get negative HPT's. I'm so confused right now, never been late a day in my life!

Thanks Kiki! Maybe the HCG just isn't strong enough yet, I have heard it takes some women up to six weeks to get a positive hpt.

Hope there is a BFP coming for us both :flower:

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know I am back online......fingers crossed we must be due some :bfp: 's soon!!!!!! xx

I hope so. I just have one more wk till early testing begins. :dust: for next month on the bfps to those ladies who caught AF.

Thanks Kiki! Maybe the HCG just isn't strong enough yet, I have heard it takes some women up to six weeks to get a positive hpt.

Hope there is a BFP coming for us both :flower:

Six weeks?! Wow...so even though my blood test was negative today, AF hasn't arrived...maybe I can hope a little.

:hugs: Hoping for BFP's for us all!

tested today on a lark and got a light, but def there :bfp: with mid afternoon pee wow! I'm only 6 DPO according to FF. will test again in the morning with FMU

Sounds promising Minkadanger!!!!! Well, silly me caved in and did yet another early test.......to get yet another :bfn: ..........well I'm not even due my AF until the 15th if I go by my usual 30 day cycle. Off to the docs today in the hope that he will arrange a blood test for me but probably will say I am too early and to come back in a week or so...thats my guess anyway! Good luck girls! x

good luck to the following ladies.....

ever waiting
PocoHR
NOMORENUMBERS
Tor
LouiseB
bnt2010
Mbara
FloridaMommy
Awjung
Ruskiegirl
:dust:

Just to update you all girls after BFN on day af was due i did a FRER last night and there was a faint line, did another this morning another faint line, ran to the shop got a digi and pregnant 1-2 :D :D :D :D

Sooooo symptoms, none really but feeling/being sick for around a week or so but thought i had just eating something dodgy, that was it other months ive had every symptom under the sun and bfn.

12 months of heart ache is so so so worth my BFP now!

Good luck to all you ladies waiting to test or getting BFN without af theres still hope for u!

xxx

Just to update you all girls after BFN on day af was due i did a FRER last night and there was a faint line, did another this morning another faint line, ran to the shop got a digi and pregnant 1-2 :D :D :D :D

Sooooo symptoms, none really but feeling/being sick for around a week or so but thought i had just eating something dodgy, that was it other months ive had every symptom under the sun and bfn.

12 months of heart ache is so so so worth my BFP now!

Good luck to all you ladies waiting to test or getting BFN without af theres still hope for u!

xxx

Wow!! So happy for you!!!!! :happydance: Big Fat Congrats :haha:

tested today on a lark and got a light, but def there :bfp: with mid afternoon pee wow! I'm only 6 DPO according to FF. will test again in the morning with FMU

Congrats to you too!! Keep on testing... I am in the same boat... hope it happens for us!!:happydance:

BIG CONGRATULATIONS for Tor and Minkadanger on their :bfp: 's! xx

Congrats to all the ladies on their BFP's.

I'm only 3DPO so still have quite a bit of time to wait

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"