who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

Awww wish i woulda found this thread earlier !! Im hoping for an april baby if it worked this cycle id be due april 23 ! Im testing possible on august 10th:thumbup: GL and :dust: to all still waiting:hugs:

Hi there, just wanted to wish you good luck although I noticed you have got an avatar which says 3 weeks pregnant, does that mean you have had you :bfp: ?

I cant wait for my next cycle... I buggered this one up ( i think)

Mine seems all over the place, I really think I messed mine up, I am pretty convinced I will be joining you. I hope someone sets up a thread like this to move on to. I have quite enjoyed doing this thread until of course I see people getting the news they didn;t want. Like I said, I am sure I will be joining next month, I can;t see how we could be pregnant with the times we did it, and when I actually ovulated. Fingers crossed for next month. Is there any chance that you may be able to perusade your OH to try every other night? Satying that, we said we'd do that and it soon fizzled! Doesn't help when he goes away so much. x

Mine seems all over the place, I really think I messed mine up, I am pretty convinced I will be joining you. I hope someone sets up a thread like this to move on to. I have quite enjoyed doing this thread until of course I see people getting the news they didn;t want. Like I said, I am sure I will be joining next month, I can;t see how we could be pregnant with the times we did it, and when I actually ovulated. Fingers crossed for next month. Is there any chance that you may be able to perusade your OH to try every other night? Satying that, we said we'd do that and it soon fizzled! Doesn't help when he goes away so much. x

Yes I might do that but I think it will take us along time to conceive as my OH is is 60

well I have got everything crossed for you. How long have you been trying if you don't mind me asking?

well I have got everything crossed for you. How long have you been trying if you don't mind me asking?

This is our first month , I know we havent even been trying yet but I can't get PMA at all:blush::blush: and you? I could do with a buddy right now and I think you could too ;)

I already have one child who is 14 months old, we were really lucky and conceived the first month of trying, however, I had been plotting my Ovulation days for the previous 6 months and knew my cycle really really well. However, this time it seems to be different. I had two months which were very similar and this month is all over the place so it has been really difficult to tell what is happening when. But we will see, only time will tell. Have you tried messaging some of the girls who were got by the :witch: back on our first page of the thread. I have plotted everyone.

I'm doing a happy dance right now. Thought ov was yesterday, got sad because we didn't bd. Tested with opk today at 10 am both lines dark. At 11 am test line was darker than control on 3 tests. Grabbed dh, did quick seduction, and now have fingers crossed I caught egg in perfect timing!

I'm testing tomorrow at 14dpo. Gotta run to the store tonight

I'm sorry, when you said that you had no hope anymore I thought you meant the :witch: had arrived early. I will change that back, what date were you due to test again. I am so sorry, misinterpretted what you said x

No :bfp: yet i just added that for hope and gl !!! It helps keep my spirits alive this cycle since its my last cycle ttc:hugs:

well I've got everything crossed for all of us..........I won't have computer access from late morning tomorrow until monday late afternoon, but I will look forward to all the updates when I get back.. hopefully we will have some more :bfp: I really hope so!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to catching up with everyone when I get back on line. :dust: to you all x x

If anyone is still awake I have a question: I took an OPK on Thursday and it was pos. We BD the Tues before, the Thurs of the pos OPK and Friday. We tried to BD again today, but DH said he was tired and all dried up. Looking at my temps it seems that I also O'd on Thursday. Do you think it will severely hurt our chances if I don't try to get something out of him today?

I'm terrible with trying to read charts. Sorry. However, I think you should be good if you O'vd on Thursday meaning you don't need to BD today. FX for your BFP soon!

I'm terrible with trying to read charts. Sorry. However, I think you should be good if you O'vd on Thursday meaning you don't need to BD today. FX for your BFP soon!

Thanks! I'm in need of a little positive reassurace as I wanted to BD on Wednesday, but promised myself I would wait for a pos OPK test before BD on consecutive days! Now I wish I would have listened to my gut! Oh well...I guess if it didn't work there's always next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->