who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

barnesmarie i in same boat , mine has gone to pinkish smears now but still no bad cramping or tmi but i get bad bowel issues due to dysmenneroahia prob not spelt right but hey!! basically i know when body due to come on coz i in agony, i not got any of that , so fingers crossed think gonna test in few days as got bfn yest :( but not over till i get dark red blood!! congrats to all who have bfp , maybe joining you i bloody hope so !! and baby dust to all still trying including me , i wished on three shooting stars with the meteorites the other day lets hope it works ??

barnesmarie i in same boat , mine has gone to pinkish smears now but still no bad cramping or tmi but i get bad bowel issues due to dysmenneroahia prob not spelt right but hey!! basically i know when body due to come on coz i in agony, i not got any of that , so fingers crossed think gonna test in few days as got bfn yest :( but not over till i get dark red blood!! congrats to all who have bfp , maybe joining you i bloody hope so !! and baby dust to all still trying including me , i wished on three shooting stars with the meteorites the other day lets hope it works ??

How long have you been bleeding for?
today i have been having lots of cramps and discharge (im hoping this is not signs of AF coming, but pregnancy!)
Good luck and keep us up to date :) :dust:

AF nearly over. Looking forward to trying harder next month!

it been on and off smears for last 2 days and now seems to be back to normal but not counting chickens just secretly hoping!!

Well looks like ill be moving into may with you ladies i started bleeding bright red blood with cramps and my bbt was real low this morning:cry::cry:

Ruskiegirl, do you want me to add may baby or shall I leave it for a while hun? Hope you are ok, thinking of you x x

Yeah i had 2 positive frers last night and a negative test this morning:cry:

I'm 2 weeks late and took a test this morning but it came back negative. Really depressed today.

Ruskie, HUGS! I've been reading your posts and so hoping for something positive.

I'm 10 DPO, did ic this morning because I have poas problems. lol It was bfn. So, until AF shows up on Thursday, I'm keeping myself in the game for April.

hey ladies :hi:

would love to be added to may babies!!

just started my 2ww and hopefully be testing on 30th august

mrsmmm- i ALMOST tested this morning. I told myself last night that if the temp went up again- i'd test this morning. It didn't. Stayed the same. So, i didn't test. But i didn't sleep well either. 11 dpo today, i was incredibly restless last night.

good morning ladies! well, i think my pma is still at an all time low, have no money to retail shop for myself so decided to get all my sons birthday and christmas presents with the view of paying them off BEFORE christmas so i dont start the new year with money on my credit card - if any of yo uare thinking omg christmas! already oh well her ds birthday must be soon well NOPE his birthday is 14th dec . . . . . . next month if im not pregnant will prob get dh and my dads presents done . . . they are the hardest to get for lol made me feel better anyway lol lol lol not testing until 11th september, just waiting for af to finish. just trying to decide whether i want to just completely forget opks this month and just relax or not . . . . . . whats everyone else who got af going to be doing this next month x k x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->