who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

hi everyone my first time on this site and i finding it hard to understand the short hand can anyone help me? like wat does BNF stand for xxx

thank-you for that

well im 23 and have been married for 2 1/2 years trying for 3
some say im young but to me im ready i love kids everyone tells me it will happen but when is that

people like all of us on here trying to conceive trying our best every month making sure we do everything we can to make our dreams come true yet there people out there having kids who dont want them.

well my cycle varies every month between 28 and 45 days working from 28 days i was 6 days late yesterday tested and was a no but i may have tested early well i hope

GL to everyone trying i hope your dreams come true ************

good morning ladies! well, i think my pma is still at an all time low, have no money to retail shop for myself so decided to get all my sons birthday and christmas presents with the view of paying them off BEFORE christmas so i dont start the new year with money on my credit card - if any of yo uare thinking omg christmas! already oh well her ds birthday must be soon well NOPE his birthday is 14th dec . . . . . . next month if im not pregnant will prob get dh and my dads presents done . . . they are the hardest to get for lol made me feel better anyway lol lol lol not testing until 11th september, just waiting for af to finish. just trying to decide whether i want to just completely forget opks this month and just relax or not . . . . . . whats everyone else who got af going to be doing this next month x k x

I have to admit, the month that has just gone we were using methods to try and get a girl.....I think it all backfired...obviously........so now I have decided to be grateful for what I get....so we will be trying probably every 2-3 days as of the end of the :witch: and then will just see what happens. Last time I got pregant we only did it when I was ovulating....got pregnant straight away, then went on to suffer a miscarriage after a month........did exactly the same again, only when ovulating and became pregnant instantly again! This time we stopped trying a few days before I knew I was due to ovulate in order to try and get a girlie sperm to survive the journey...and nothing happened. Although I seemed to get alot of signs....I also refuse to symptom spot this time. I am just going to go with the flow, if its meant to be right now, then it will be. I am already trying to be positive about why it went wrong this time. I always wanted a baby on my Nanas birthday........that would be the 12th of May, if I got pregnant this time round I would be due on the 13th of May....couldn't get closer if I tried xx:hugs:

hi everyone my first time on this site and i finding it hard to understand the short hand can anyone help me? like wat does BNF stand for xxx

Hi hun, and welcome. just to let you know I will be adding you to the thread now. Wanted to wish you lots of :dust: x x

i got watery mucus with blood in it now and some pink/red scanty blood and cramps do we stillthink it could be IB

i addition to that last post , my bleeding hs been enough to fill a pad so i think the evil witch has finally got me the evil cow ! bit bloody gutted but cramping which isnt normal and blood isnt as heavy as normal but i got a appt with gynae on fri so will see what he says as results of a scan to see if have endometriosis that i had ages ago

Hi ladies! May I please be added for the May due dates? I am CD 1 today and thinking that this is my month! :) Congrats to everyone who got their BFPs this month!

mtemptress, sorry to hear that...........Bloomin :witch:! Wish she would leave us all alone......she's a cowbag!
Are you going to stay with us?

Lizzy78, welcome to our group.............fingers crossed and :dust: x

This WILL be my month. Mark my words!

Currently on CD4, typically a 23-25 day cycle, ovulation week to start on friday or saturday. Just ordered a bunch of cheapie OPK's and HPT's, so I'm set to roll!!

Feeling good, feeling good :happydance:

Hi girls, I'm testing on Saturday and if positive will be due 28th April so can I squeeze in here? X

Hi Ladies, just thought I would let you know that I have deleted all the :witch: s from the first page with all our names on, I don't think we need reminding that she has got us......so I have given us all a little bit of May :dust: instead!!!! There were some people at the start of the thread that we haven't heard from so I have just put some ??????? in the hope that they will let us know whats news with them! Can't believe we are all now looking pretty much to our next cycle! :dust: to us all for May and welcome to all the newbies who have come to join us. x x x

I couldnt wait and tested today... got a BFN :( buuuut still no AF. I am going to test again on saturday if still no AF. wish me luck!!! xx

AF gone now- Yipee!!! I have ordered some clear blue ovulation tests as my cycle ranges from 21-29 days. Has anyone used these? I think this will be the only cycle i will use them for, as dont want it to consume me, but thought they might be useful. Its great catching up with you lovley ladies who are all in the same boat.

Good luck x

Thanks Gemma Lou. My next testing day would be 8th September. O should be on 25th.

AF gone now- Yipee!!! I have ordered some clear blue ovulation tests as my cycle ranges from 21-29 days. Has anyone used these? I think this will be the only cycle i will use them for, as dont want it to consume me, but thought they might be useful. Its great catching up with you lovley ladies who are all in the same boat.

Good luck x

Me too, yipee, let the May babies commence. I was thinking about buying ovulation kits as this is mine and hubs last chance before he goes away.......but I have decided just to rely on sheer chance and luck again. Just going to make sure we do it every couple of nights! I'm sure he won't complain. I know it sounds daft, but last month I didn't keep my legs up and we also aimed shallow (sorry TMI :blush:) whereas the first time we got pregnant we just did it over ovulation and i kept my legs in the air for 15 mins after!!!!! I'm afraid I will definately revert back to that this time knowing that it worked last time! So,back onto the folic acid for me today as I have been lazy with it since the :witch: got me! Can't believe we are trying again.....I will have to start adding our new test dates! Mine will be around 13th Sept. Good Luck x

hi gemma lou , i ok my body started off with what i thought could be IB but it been scant for a few days then yesterday and today it proper heavy now it used to be heavy from day one before so not gonna count days jut bdance every day lol , gonna mention it to doc tho on fri about thhe fact that for last 2 month since proper trying it done this ,wondering if maybe t was going to be pos but summat happened who knows!
anyway went for job interview today so hopefully willl be good news as same place hubby works so better times to bdance as was causing issues last time as in at all times lol least if get job on same hours be both in at same time wooop woop x

Hi Gemma lou just to let you know im now cd6 so will be testing around 10-11th sept if af doesnt show first, goodluck peoples ;)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->