• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

I'm still waiting. AF still not shown her head although I am due today so could be any time over the next couple of days. I want an April baby!! :)

I started spotting this am so :witch: will be here full force tomorrow.

Hi,

I am hoping for a May baby, my 2ww ends on 21st August so keeping fingers crossed! doing some major symptom spotting this last week - even though trying reallu hard not to! Dont we all!

:witch: is very irregular although have had some cramps over last few days????

I would love to join this group to see how everyone gets along with TTC etc.

xx

April is a very expensive month for my family anyway, with all the birthday's so will have to be May!!!

I will be testing on the 29th August, or the 24th August if i can not wait any longer!!!!

Fingers X'D OV today!!!

All newbies added! Hope everyone is doing ok...Sorry to hear :witch: is on her way Daretodream xx

AF is due to hit me today/tomorrow - will probably get me during the night i would say. Have had a few cramps today :(
The symtom spotting is crazy though, isn't it?! You have yourself convinced then along come the pains!!!

Thanks Gemma- it sucks, but we're getting all kinds of goodies for next month. Preseed, soft cups, a new bbt therm- oh, the works. :)

Can i join? Hoping for a May baby now, April would have been best as no-one in the family has any birthdays then lol! May is pretty packed, but i sooo want to be pregnant i don't really care :)

Testing on 28/8 if AF doesn't show.

Sorry for not getting back to you ladies, I actually started my period last monday. BUT I'm starting to re-think it. As I don't really think it was my period, as it was only 4 days long. My usual length is 7 days & I always needed a tampon & pad until atleast 5 days into it. This time it was basically gone by day 5. Then on Tuesday, which was yesterday after having a bowel movement. I got up to wipe my (tmi) vagina area & looked at the toilet paper, and noticed a big glob of snotty, clump, brown tinged mucus on it. Which I've never had before. Now today I've noticed pink spotting on my toilet paper after going to the bathroom and just wiping. It's just really odd, my body is pissing me off this month. Oh and I also took another test for the hell of it on Monday, which was negative. Silly I know. :p

I guess for now, we can say I'm not pregnant. But if AF doesn't show next motnh, then I will be seeing a doctor for sure. :p

I've been spotting for four days, just tiny amounts. Period is due tomorrow but got a bfn at lunch today. FX it was too early!

Im hoping for a May baby! :) im technically 10dpo because of the time :haha: im going to test again on friday :) xxxxxx

I'm still waiting. No luck yet. I hate this waiting game. I'm going to test if not here by Sunday.

Welcome to Emma051980, Whisper, xMissxZoiex......Fingers crossed for your BFP's soon.

Awwjung, please keep us posted, I hope everything is ok. Sounds a bit strange. I hate the ways our bodies change as soon as we start trying....symptom spotting is addictive too and you always manage to find lots of symptoms and convince yourself that its happening! Very strange. Even my hubs was convinced I was pregnant!

Nicetosmile, still got everything crossed for you!

Char&Bumpx, fingers tightly crossed for you too..........please keep us posted

Daretodream, wow, sounds like you are going to be super organised for this month. My hubs would quite like us to get the home ovulation kits............so I have said we will. I went into boots yesterday and theirs was 15 pounds, I know Tesco do their own which are probably made by the same people at the end of the day, and I am sure theirs was about £8 so will get one of those on sat.

Does anyone know how they work exactly? I know you only get 7 sticks.....what are you supposed to do? When are you supposed to do them so that you don't end up wasting them all? CONFUSED.COM!!!!!

Congrats Chelsea you deffidently deserve it :) I am waiting to test i have had two faint bfp's but i'm not sure if it is the tests i am using so will wait a couple of days and then test again.

Good luck and :dust: for everyone still waiting.

Have you had any more positive tests? :hugs:

still no sign of the :witch: just yet but i am pretty sore this morning :cry:
i'm going to a party on saturday night so don't you know it will just hang off until saturday morning and ruin my night :cry:

Has anyone heard how Mrs. Bee has got on? Think she should have tested by now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->