who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

I'm in! We are just getting ready to start the BD'ing! I'll be testing the middle of August, so my fingers are crossed! DH's birthday is the end of August, so I'm really hoping he gets the only thing he wants for his 30th! Baby Dust to us all!!!! :dust:

Hey! My DH's 32nd is on the 25th. I'm also hoping to give him the best present. :dust: to you and all of us!

I would love an April baby!! I'm ov atm, so I have to get to bd-ing and test in two weeks.

Well i have ov'd late, only just getting my pos opk. So fingers crossed :)

:dust: :dust: Sorry to hear that the witch got you sequeena.

Count me out! :cry:[/QUOTE

So sorry to hear that.....don't think its going to be my lucky month either. I am really confused. I thought I had already ovulated but have woken up today with really tight pulling pains like period pains, so I am guessing I am ovulating today and we haven't done anything for the last 5 days as I am wanting to try for a girl this time......don't think it will happen, would love a little boy too as a play mate for my one year old, but would be absolutely made up if I get pink.........like I said, it will be what it will be, but I really do think I have missed out on my chances this month. :hugs:

Good luck Gemma Lou I hope you haven't missed your chance xx

Good luck Gemmalou! You are defo still in with a chance, i am gettting strong pulling pains too this morning, never had it before so am thinking that the reason it hasnt happened for us before is maybe i wasnt ovulating - the only thing i did different was the whole honey and cinnamon thing but it could be coincidence x

i hoping this time for a bfp , as other lady both me and hubby are winter birthdays mine 12/12 him 23/01 so it sucks want a bbq birthday party lol, apparently i due for af on aug 14th it my grandads birthday so fingers crossed i can give him a birthday present he will never forget !! baby dust to everyone

we all seem to be so close, will be great to keep this thread going and see how everyone is doing.

Sorry Sequeena, I must have deleted a bit of the "quote" bit earlier, but you probably guessed my message was to you.

Nomorenumbers, how many days past ovulating are you? x

Gemma - if that's your baby in your avatar, omg! Beautiful. Beautiful baby!!!

I'm starting to get pos opks! EEEK!!! I'm starting to OV 3 days too soon. My chart (no temp charting, just days and such) has me starting on Aug 3rd. I need to get busy bd!

Mrs MMM, thank you for your lovely comment about Benjamin, everyone said he was beautiful, in fact, some people used to think we had dressed a girl in blue! That was when he was 1 day old. Can't remember him being so tiny and helpless. I hope we all manage to keep the :witch: away!
xx

Awww, thanks. I need to keep her away. TTC #1 so I get crazy everytime she's due.

Hiya, im 0 days past ovulation, only ovulated today so still got the full 2ww to go! luckily i am far more obsessive about waiting to o than i am during the 2ww lol

aw benjamin! thats on my list for a boy! get excited thinking about baby names because it leads me to thinking about finding out the sex etc etc lol my dh doesnt want to find out this time but i still am - not sure how that is going to work, i can keep secrets when i have to but that would be a whopper to keep secret lol

oh dratt it 2ww wait has barely begun and i'm already getting waaaaaaay to optimistic lol!

I'm in! We are just getting ready to start the BD'ing! I'll be testing the middle of August, so my fingers are crossed! DH's birthday is the end of August, so I'm really hoping he gets the only thing he wants for his 30th! Baby Dust to us all!!!! :dust:

Aww, that would be the best 30th bday present ever :cake:

I worked out that if I get my BFP this cylce (fingers crossed I do!) I will be due on the 10th of April and it is my birthday on the 12th April!!! I would love this x x

I'm on cd16 think I ovulated yesterday or today. This is my first month without protection.

I am hoping for an April baby!!! I have been wanting July to be my month of conception since December. I am 8dpo today and am going to try to hold off testing until at least August 3rd (AF is due August 5th)

I am also hoping for an April baby - EDD for AF is 16th Aug. My DD would be 24 April.

Fingers crossed for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->