who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

Af is due for me on the 8th but i have everything crossed that its my month. So that instead of mourning my nan and grandads 50th weding anniversary (my grandfather died just on two years ago) we could possible celerbrate the impending birth of a baby

Fingers crossed. What day do you think you will test just so I can add it to the main page? x

I will test on the 8th IF i can hold out till then

Af is due for me on the 8th but i have everything crossed that its my month. So that instead of mourning my nan and grandads 50th weding anniversary (my grandfather died just on two years ago) we could possible celerbrate the impending birth of a baby

Fingers crossed. What day do you think you will test just so I can add it to the main page? x

I will test on the 8th IF i can hold out till then

Oh my goodness, I have just seen your note saying you have had 14 MC's, thats so awful, I really hope this is the time for you to get your BFP. :hugs:

i hope so too. but it could be worse is what i keep telling myself. I know i can get pregnant and carry full term i have two beautiful kids. its just a matte of WHEN my body will let me do it.

OMG, I am going crazy! I keep getting odd itching sensations in really weird places and it doesn't really help to scratch. Among other symptoms, I have backache, acne, cramps and weird digestion. Any ideas?

Hopefully if it is all correct my date will be 12th August....

I have had a funny day been up, down and very emotional at times today...

I felt really weak and tired at about 3.30pm and now I have headache...

My cervix is high and squashy and my CM has increase and is very creamy

I am due on the 4th (tomorrow) and tested today but got a BFN.

Guess i'm out :dohh:

Had a whole spectrum of symptoms since OV, at least i know better for next month :)

hi i am hoping to test around the 14th august as thats when af due i hope it pos as grandads birthday and he been majorly ill recently and havent found out what happening yet!!! and he just told me he got yet another chest infection, so finding out then would be great as be good news, had loads of stretchy clear mucous so fingers crossed really want it to be april baby as all our birthdays in family are later in year

Hopefully if it is all correct my date will be 12th August....

I have had a funny day been up, down and very emotional at times today...

I felt really weak and tired at about 3.30pm and now I have headache...

My cervix is high and squashy and my CM has increase and is very creamy

sounds promising!!! FIngers crossed x

Had a whole spectrum of symptoms since OV, at least i know better for next month :)

You may have tested too soon, give it another couple of days, I know some people don't get a positive until 5 days or so after AF is due x

hi i am hoping to test around the 14th august as thats when af due i hope it pos as grandads birthday and he been majorly ill recently and havent found out what happening yet!!! and he just told me he got yet another chest infection, so finding out then would be great as be good news, had loads of stretchy clear mucous so fingers crossed really want it to be april baby as all our birthdays in family are later in year

fingers crossed, sounds promising for you, lets hope its good news.x

just thought I would share my rant with you, I have just been to the doctors as I was concerned about the amount of drinking I am doing (non alcoholic of course!!!!!). I normally drink about 3 glasses of squash a day and I am currently drinking between 12-15! I thought I would go and get it checked out thinking he would offer preg blood test and diabetes blood test. Anyhow, he told me that there is no way I would get any symptoms now as nobody gets any symptoms within the first month....he also said there is no way I would get pregnant the first month trying (like I did the first time around) and told me I could be waiting up to 2 years. He also said if anything its more likely to be diabetes but to wait another 3 weeks and see what happens with my fluid intake. What a nice doctor he was, he has made my night!!!!!!!! SO hope I get my BFP this month so I can wave my test stick right in his face.........but hey, if I follow his advice, the chances of that are minimal!

Your not out of the woods yet, Lassie.... wait until:witch:has come... then you are out..

just thought I would share my rant with you, I have just been to the doctors as I was concerned about the amount of drinking I am doing (non alcoholic of course!!!!!). I normally drink about 3 glasses of squash a day and I am currently drinking between 12-15! I thought I would go and get it checked out thinking he would offer preg blood test and diabetes blood test. Anyhow, he told me that there is no way I would get any symptoms now as nobody gets any symptoms within the first month....he also said there is no way I would get pregnant the first month trying (like I did the first time around) and told me I could be waiting up to 2 years. He also said if anything its more likely to be diabetes but to wait another 3 weeks and see what happens with my fluid intake. What a nice doctor he was, he has made my night!!!!!!!! SO hope I get my BFP this month so I can wave my test stick right in his face.........but hey, if I follow his advice, the chances of that are minimal!

I know how you are feeling GEM... I had the same a*** of a doctor....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know this might sound a daft question but how do you know if your boobs feel fuller?? I have big boobs to start with so I'm not sure if I would notice is as much as some would lol??:blush:

I know how you are feeling GEM... I had the same a*** of a doctor....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know this might sound a daft question but how do you know if your boobs feel fuller?? I have big boobs to start with so I'm not sure if I would notice is as much as some would lol??:blush:

In response to the boobs thing...............I just tell my OH to tell me if he ever notices any differences. He was the first one to tell me when I had my chemical last month. He definatly knows my boobs better than I do :haha:

Hiya, I'm testing 13th August onwards...

Good luck everyone xx

In response to the boobs thing...............I just tell my OH to tell me if he ever notices any differences. He was the first one to tell me when I had my chemical last month. He definatly knows my boobs better than I do :haha:

Ha ha, Victorial8 made me laugh! TO be honest, I can't notice it in myself and I am small!!!!!! The only time I noticed getting any bigger was when my milk came in for breast feeding! Then I felt like Jordan, only to return to my small (.) (.) when I had finished!

Lol I might have to ask him then:haha:.... but my nipples seem sore when I touch them..... I have also just noticed when I lift my arms up... I can see more blueish redish veins in my armpits and on my shoulders and upper chest...... not sure if they have been there all this time....

Ha ha, Victorial8 made me laugh! TO be honest, I can't notice it in myself and I am small!!!!!! The only time I noticed getting any bigger was when my milk came in for breast feeding! Then I felt like Jordan, only to return to my small (.) (.) when I had finished!

Isn't it strange how everyone is different when getting symptoms for pregnancy:wacko:.... wish it was more simple...:cloud9:

here here, just wish you either had definate symptoms, or none at all! Its all very frustrating as it leads you to get your hopes up every month only to get a kick in the teeth if you haven't fallen pregnant! You tell yourself you won't read into any of the signs and symptoms, but you naturally do when you want something so badly x

here here, just wish you either had definate symptoms, or none at all! Its all very frustrating as it leads you to get your hopes up every month only to get a kick in the teeth if you haven't fallen pregnant! You tell yourself you won't read into any of the signs and symptoms, but you naturally do when you want something so badly x

I know arghhhhh!!!!! I felt really down today I was nearly in tears thinking the worse ( that i'll never have my own baby):dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->