who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

Hi ladies....

Just wondered if anybody has had any symptoms yet? I know it could be my mind playing tricks on me as this is very common when people want to become pregnant.......but i have been extremely thirsty for the last 6 days, I have had alot of headaches, Period type pains, stuffy nose and a stitch like feeling. Also my nipples have become sensitive again. I know it sounds weird but after breastfeeding I had no real feeling in my nipples, but it seems to have come back! ANybody else getting any poss symptoms? Hope you are all ok x

I also wondered when you are thinking of testing. I will be due to start my period on the 13th of August, but I want to try and hold out until the 15th before I test. Last time I was pregnant my test picked it up 4 days before my period was actually due and that was just a cheap tesco test!

Hiya gemmalou, i am now 4 days past ovulation and am wanting to wait until next Thursday to test but will probable cave and test at 10dpo on monday i got internet cheapies so . . . .

i am having a few symptoms - hopefully - i am getting some really weird cm today, normally i start geting cm again about a week before af is due, i had one dry day nd since then been getting clear and sticky, creamy AND ewcm i never get ewcm between o and af - and yes definately o'd already - i also keep getting cramps and twinges

then again it could be just sheer coincidence

how is everyone else going? are you going to be doing a list of everyone who is testing and what date they are testing? if you are i am testing monday 9th 10dpo (who am i kidding i can never wait till 14dpo lol)

good luck ladies

i have no idea when i am ment to ov this month as last month i had a 26 day cycle. But i have had sore (.)(.) they are so painful, i keep getting pulling pains and nausea waves. Took a test today and got what i think is a faint bfp but will wait a couple more days and see what happends.

:dust:

That sounds promising Mrs Crabsticke!!!!!!! I so hope its your time! x

Can everyone please add their test dates and let us know results asap so I can add it to the thread......got my fingers crossed for everyone. GOt one BFP already, and another possible one! xx

Hey :D no i dont feel anything but im refusing to symptom spot so this could be why lol i'll be testing 15th aug as i'll either be 2 or 4 days late but af usually gets my first so we'll see i'll let you know either way!!!

GOODLUCK everyone xxx

Ouhh I have a mild case of thrush... hoping its a REAL symptom and not just an annoying condition.

I'll be testing on Monday next week!

I am due AF on thursday although i was bad and tested and its looking like a very faint BFP!

my AF is due on the 6th....i haven't had any cramps which is sooo weird for me....my man said he has a good feeling about this month so fingers crossed. i really really hope magic has happend this month... when do you guys think i should test?...AF due in 3 days xx

my AF is due on the 6th....i haven't had any cramps which is sooo weird for me....my man said he has a good feeling about this month so fingers crossed. i really really hope magic has happend this month... when do you guys think i should test?...AF due in 3 days xx

its up to you hun, some of the tests will pick up and produce a faint line up to 4 or 5 days before AF due, or just wait until your due date and test then, remember to do it with your first wee of the day! :blush:

Af is due for me on the 8th but i have everything crossed that its my month. So that instead of mourning my nan and grandads 50th weding anniversary (my grandfather died just on two years ago) we could possible celerbrate the impending birth of a baby

Well looks like im not getting my April baby. AF got me yesterday :(

If I were to conceive this month I would be due around the end of April beginning of May which would be lovely...just in time for our first wedding anniversary :)

Af is due for me on the 8th but i have everything crossed that its my month. So that instead of mourning my nan and grandads 50th weding anniversary (my grandfather died just on two years ago) we could possible celerbrate the impending birth of a baby

Fingers crossed. What day do you think you will test just so I can add it to the main page? x

If I were to conceive this month I would be due around the end of April beginning of May which would be lovely...just in time for our first wedding anniversary :)

any idea when you will be testing hun? x

Hey all! My test date will be 8/25. I'm trying and I promised DH I will hold out till his BDAY. I know that's probably a lie and I'll end up testing 8/21/10. That would be 1 date post AF being due. No symptoms. Just getting ready to enter 2ww.

I'm so excited for everyone and FX for all April babies!!!

August 15 is going to be my testing day, unless I get impatient. I've been having some backache, but that may be more related to ov than pregnancy at this point. GL to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->