who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

Thank you everyone!

CAustin, sounds like you are doing all the right things! Should work.

Bids and Lovepink, our tickers all say the same day! Were we all periods on the 13th aug?

mtemptress, don't give up hope yet...........keep us posted, got everything crossed for you.

Daretodream, hope things are looking up!!!

Off to see my doc tomorrow to get booked in with my consultant from 6 weeks, after having severe pre-eclampsia last time I am going to make sure they are on top of everything. Can't seem to get myself excited yet...........just got to hope it sticks!!!!! I have been feeling very nautious today on and off, and all of my food has changed taste! Marmite on toast tasted like blue cheese, fishfingers tasted of chemicals, malted milk biscuit tasted of pure salt as did my butter!!!!!! Hmmmm, don't seem to have any funny taste in my mouth, just everything tastes different. Oh yeah, my banana was weird too! x

Thank you everyone!

Bids and Lovepink, our tickers all say the same day! Were we all periods on the 13th aug?

mtemptress, don't give up hope yet...........keep us posted, got everything crossed for you.

Off to see my doc tomorrow to get booked in with my consultant from 6 weeks, after having severe pre-eclampsia last time I am going to make sure they are on top of everything. Can't seem to get myself excited yet...........just got to hope it sticks!!!!! I have been feeling very nautious today on and off, and all of my food has changed taste! Marmite on toast tasted like blue cheese, fishfingers tasted of chemicals, malted milk biscuit tasted of pure salt as did my butter!!!!!! Hmmmm, don't seem to have any funny taste in my mouth, just everything tastes different. Oh yeah, my banana was weird too! x

Hi GemmaLou,

Yup- started on friday the 13th of all days!!! Obviously lucky for us. As my cycles are always different lengths, it was difficult to pin point a test day! DH & I are so excited :cloud9: but as this is my 1st pregnancy, im finding it quite weird and it doesnt quite seem real yet. Ive been really busy at home today and stomach has been cramping/pulling on and off, a bit like period pain. Do the Drs work out due date always using a 28 day cycle? So i have worked out we are due 20th May (day before mother in laws b'day!).

Just resting and taking it easy this evening. I usually play badminton for 2hours on sunday evenings (and wednesdays), but didnt go tonight (coz of the cramping) and already missing it! Im not really sure if it's safe to carry on in 1st Trim as it involves lots of jumping/jerky movements? :wacko: DH has gone, and i know they will all be aksing why im not there! I am going to make Drs appt tomorrow, but usually have to wait 2weeks to see my dr (she is brill so worth it) but i know i will be impatient & want to see her sooner as we have so many questions. I am also due to go out cycling with a friend this week, do you think its safe? I gave up running in July when i knew we would TTC. Despite the all the exercise i do, im still o/weight, so hope i dont end up the size of a house!

Sorry for the ramble! Hope ur all having a good evening. Im really looking forward to keeping in touch and following everyones progress. :happydance: x

To be honest, I don't know with the bike thing....I must admit, last time I was pregnant, I didn;t do it and we had been cycling alot leeding up to it.

Regarding due date, all I know is we are a week behind what we were 2 years ago, and Benjamins due date was 28th May, so I would say 20th is about right, although your date will be given to you at your dating scan x x

Thank you everyone!

Stomach still whacked out today- got some nauseous spells... decreased app, who knows AF is probably coming. 7 dpo today.

What dpo were you when you tested and got a bfp?

Uhh yeah I've been MIA for awhile now, sorry about that!

Just been busy with things here, my Aunt moved away on Thursday to Florida. I'm very depressed about it and it's sooo weird still to think that I can't go over to see her whenever. Also upsetting that my child (when I become KU, of course) won't get to be around her as much either. She would of been awesome to have around. Spent many of my growing up years at her house. Anyways, also been dealing with other family issues.

My TTC update though would be that, I'm currently on CD36. So far I've not been experiencing any phantom symptoms. But I honestly haven't been paying too much attention either. I'm not sure when I want to test as I haven't been keeping great track of my cycle. I think I might wait until atleast after CD45, since that's when AF showed up last month.

Good luck to you all waiting to test & congrats to any BFPs! I'm off to go look back a couple pages to see if there are any BFPs. =)

You can put me for testing on September 19th, that day I'll only be CD42. BUT that day were all taking my Grandma out for dinner. Her birthday isn't until the 20th, but hey it'd be awesome to get to tell her I'm PREGNANT at the dinner!

A girl can dream right!?! LOL

Congrats to you Gemma Lou!!! Sooo happy for you. =)

Ok I have a sad sad confession! :p

Don't know if I'm the only one, but anywho.

I actually have bought some baby clothes, recently. Not including the onesie & sweat pant/top set I already have. HA

I bought like 6 onesie type things, all girl colors. HA Atleast I bought them from the thrift store though, 3 of them were only 50 cents a piece though! :p Great condition all of them.

OH and I also have this book that I bought LAST year mind you. It's called The Belly Book, it's so adorable and I can't wait to use it. I'll leave the link for you ladies if you haven't heard of it. Look at me I'm acting like I am talking to someone right now. HAHA

Belly Book Link;
LINK

PS; I seriously don't know how I am going last any longer with the waiting! :p

Hi Gemma lou & Lovepink yep last af was aug 13th for me too.... was due af 11th sept but BFP instead :D

yeah all my food tastes different too and the smell of somethings are making me feel sick but hey im not complaining - cant believe i'll be calling the doc's at lunchtime to book an app cos im preggars its still just soooo not real, hoping doc's will make it more real??!!

dare i was 12dpo when i tested and got my BFP

Goodluck everyone fingers crossed for you all xxx

hi girls my bloody body hates me af got me again :( not good but at least it was back to a 28 day cycle so sex everyday it gonna have to be :) congrats to all with bfp's

aw sorry mtemptress, hope your doing ok, i have been a wreck the last couple of days feeling a lot better today though

fingers crossed this cycle is our cycle! im on cd 3 but on a 31 day cycle so we will prob be testing around the same time this month!

good luck will keeping an eye on your updates fingers crossed for you hun and im really sorry af showed up xkx

Temp down a notch this am- trying to be strong. Had a very vivid dream- short version i got my AF---- THAT made me sadder than the temp.

pma not so hot today.

Well yesterday at work, i started having this weird pain on my left side, so i thought, this must be ovulation pain. Got home, fingers crossed my OPK was still positive, but it wasn't. Talk about disappointment! I O'd 2 days early so we didn't do as much BD'ing as i wanted to! Saturday got the pos OPK, so we BD'd that night, so i hope thats enough. We also BD'd twice last night, so hopefully that MAYBE helped. IDK, not feeling it this month. I have a feeling this month isn't mine...Well....heres to my 2ww!

aw fingers crossed c austin, seems though that there are a lot of examples of ladies get bfp the last couple of months when saying they only bd a couple of times so you are defo still in the race!

dare_to_dream i always have vivid dreams for the week before af, dont know whether this signals anything but hey af always shows . . . anyway, the night my af came (3am!) i had a really horrible dream where this guy in a dark cloak cam up to me with a sword trying to chop my hand off saying not this time not this time over and over was really horrible because he did actually cut me and there was blood everywhere, i woke up with really bad stomach pains, went back to sleep woke up and . . .well blood everywhere . . . really horrible :(

Nomore- THAT IS HORRID! :hugs:

Dare - I stopped having dreams. It's the first time since last Tuesday and that made me sad.

Ha ha i had a weird dream a while ago and i googled it to see if it had one if those strange hidden meanings look what i found for a couple of bits of my dream from af day

Blood
To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood, signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Your past actions has come back to haunt you. Women often dream of blood or of someone bleeding, shortly before or during their periods or while they are pregnant. If you dream that you are giving or donating blood, then it suggests that you are feeling physically drained due to stress.

Sword
To dream that you are wielding a sword, represents your strength, ambition, competitive nature decisiveness and willpower. You are looking to hold a position of prestige, authority, and distinction. Alternatively, the sword may be seen as a phallic symbol and thus represent masculine power

CAustin: I've heard of many women getting PG while BD'ing day of OV and even the day after or even days before so there's always a chance!!

DaretoDream: sorry to hear :hugs:, gotta hate the :witch:

Well I did a test with FMU this morning and got a very very faint positive! Was about to throw it out when I looked closer, tilted it in the light and there was the line and even within the time limit! I've never had a line show up at all on this test in my 18 months of testing faint or not (dollar tree brand) so I know it's there and it isn't just my imagination (also because I checked over and over LOL). Anyway, will test again tomorrow and so on till it gets darker, afraid of so many things but mainly the bean not sticking but I guess thats a normal fear. Best of luck to you ladies!!

Angel, that's wonderful! :dust: to your test tomorrow!

sounding good angel!!!!

Sory to hear the :witch: got you mtemptress :hugs:

thanks gemmalou , wishin i was joining you guys but always next month lol happy and healthy 9 months for you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->