who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

ooooooooooooo i cant wait for all your results tomorrow! Gemma if it helps, i actually tested in the avo and still got a BFP, so any time of day should work i reckon if its the day AF is due. Im gona test again tomoro just to check again, but feeling dizzy, crampy and waves of nausea. Not sure if thats psychological tho!? Lots of baby dust to you all xxx

Congrats Bids x

well, as predicted I had an awful night, it got to 4.45 and I was desperate for a wee!!!!! SO I decided to do my test............then my little man started crying (AGAIN) so I went and sorted him out and never went back to check the test!!!!!! :dohh: I went to it this morning and there is a faint pink line!!!!!!! I'm not sure what to think as I have done alot of TESCO tests and have NEVER had an evap line.:wacko:

Will probably now wait a couple of days and do one monday in the hope that it will be a stronger line! I also feel very sick this morning but that could just be due to being up with my little bear since 2 am!!!!!!:coffee:

It was really strange, when Benjamin woke up I walked into the bathroom just to look at the test, saw the line , and didn;t really react, not happy, not sad, because I don't really know what to think. :shrug: Hmmm, guess I won't be able to hold out until monday! Surely if I do one tomorrow if I am the line will be there again!!!!!!! ???????? !!!!!!!!

come on NOMORENUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear how you get on!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, I will do a list of symptoms to see what my chances are....

lots of achy ovaries throughout since ovulation, so much so I thought I'd got my dates wrong,
Feel like I have put on weight (prob cos I have left over baby fat!)
VERY tired this last week since finishing work
Felt faint a few times when low down to children then standing up again.
A few waves of random sickness
VERY VIVID dreams
Was quite intolerant yesterday!
A few pains in my legs which I had heard of before but I never suffered with last time.

AND now a faint :bfp: / EVAP line x

You don't have to wait till Monday. I got my first line Wednesday night and my second two Thursday morning. Then again Thursday night and Friday night. Keep testing if you can't wait!

awww nomore :cry::hugs: but at least she was on time - thats how i used to keep my pma anyway!!! Gutted for you though :cry:

well Gemma thats sounds promising hope this is it for you!! i agree with mya i did one yesterday afternoon and still got a line!!

Thanks for all the congratsis :flower: - still in shock, did a CB this morning and it confirmed it :cloud9:

goodluck everyone else whos testing soon!!

Congrates Gemma!! Very happy for you, being that you have never gotten an evap on the tests before I would take it as a positive!!

Thanks BIDS xkx

So happy for you, lolly, and gemma i have lost all my buddies this month! so watch out all you ladies nomore is going to start stalking you and making you be her friend lol!

Aww Nomorenumbers, im guessing thats not good? So sorry, dont give up hope x

Mya209 thats great news and by the look of your countdown, ur getting married in 2days- Congratulations! Have a lovely day :)

GemmaLou- What great news! I hope ur not too tired tho from being up in the night. I think u should go out today and get a clear blue as i used a cheap dipstick test, then confirmed with a clear blue. Tested again this morning and the line is still there! :) Just worried as its not as dark as the control line, but i understand this is normal as they do not work like the OPKs (which i never got a positve on v confusing!). I also have the same symptom list as you, but DH thinks it psychological! U can imagine how well that went down yesterday as he thinks its too early to get symptoms! We went out for a curry with some friends last night and had to make excuses for not drinking. Also the smell of the food kept making my stomach do flips! I hope we can move into the 1st trim together.

Hope everyone has a lovely saturday. xxx

PS- there must be something strange going on with me, because i normally sleep in loads on a saturday and i was awake at 7.30! :)

Thanks BIDS xkx

So happy for you, lolly, and gemma i have lost all my buddies this month! so watch out all you ladies nomore is going to start stalking you and making you be her friend lol!

You won't get rid of us that easily!!!!! So sorry that the :witch: came! COWBAG!!!!!

We will be staying in touch and I will be keeping this thread going......anyway, I am not convinced just yet xx

Aww Nomorenumbers, im guessing thats not good? So sorry, dont give up hope x

Mya209 thats great news and by the look of your countdown, ur getting married in 2days- Congratulations! Have a lovely day :)

GemmaLou- What great news! I hope ur not too tired tho from being up in the night. I think u should go out today and get a clear blue as i used a cheap dipstick test, then confirmed with a clear blue. Tested again this morning and the line is still there! :) Just worried as its not as dark as the control line, but i understand this is normal as they do not work like the OPKs (which i never got a positve on v confusing!). I also have the same symptom list as you, but DH thinks it psychological! U can imagine how well that went down yesterday as he thinks its too early to get symptoms! We went out for a curry with some friends last night and had to make excuses for not drinking. Also the smell of the food kept making my stomach do flips! I hope we can move into the 1st trim together.

Hope everyone has a lovely saturday. xxx

PS- there must be something strange going on with me, because i normally sleep in loads on a saturday and i was awake at 7.30! :)

Thankyou, may have to treat myself as I am very impatient......although the thought of only having one test left does help..... i would just have to keep it by my side for the 3 mins!!!!

I have just read that an evap line would not be pink, it would be a shadow????????? What do you all think??????????????? :bfp:? or not????????????

Pics??? hope this is it for you too :D

I'll have to see if I can get a pic when my little man goes for a sleep, if he ever decides to go!!!!!!!!!! He keeps nodding off then bouncing back again!!!!!!!!!!

haha bless him - yeah put up a pic though!!

Nomore- I'm still here to cheer you on!

Gemma, that sounds wonderful. Hope you get 2 lines on the next test. I have had very vivid dreams since 3 dpo. I don't dream - ever! Last night I dreamed Shaq (Basketball player) and I made omlets and burritos together. After cooking with him, I got my bfp. Things are getting stranger by the day.

just looked in Benjamins baby book.......I got my last positive 2 years and 1 week exactly from today!!! It was the 18th of Sept! I do know I would definately have it before my little boys second birthday though as I will not be allowed to go over my due date!

It's funny this month i'm having no symptoms. I have some tender bbs, and creamy cm. That's pretty much it. And my temp dropped again today at 6 dpo. I'm like on CD25- and my cycles are usually about 30 days. Not too hopeful. But the preg sign estimator on FF says my 2 signs and when they popped up are more closely related to pregnancy then ovulatory. LAST month it said i was just having O symptoms. The whole luteal phase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->