who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

Would those of you (if your still lurking) that got your BFP already, mind sharing your symptoms? I like reading them. Thanks a bunch.

Oops i forgot to update here !!! AF is 2 days late so doctor did bloods today will get the results tommorow:thumbup::happydance:

Would those of you (if your still lurking) that got your BFP already, mind sharing your symptoms? I like reading them. Thanks a bunch.

I'll share my symptoms if my digital test comes up :bfp: tomorrow or the next day! :) I've already been tracking them.

Morning Ladies

Well AF is due tomorrow but I'm praying she stays away.

Will update tomorrow.

Just noticed how many :bfp: 's everyone is getting this month. Congrats to everyone that already has them. I'm so happy for you all, you def deserve it.

xxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear that ruskiegirl :(

awwjung as for symptoms mine were pretty much exactly the same as af showing, just had sore boobs and that was it :shrug: its so frustrating and annoying that there isnt another way to tell except a BFP!!! i did have months where i had every symptom possible and always got AF?!! sorry i cant be of more help :dohh:

Goodluck everyone :hugs::kiss:

I know its early.... 9dpo tested this am got a BFN but my temp went up again slightly. Not giving up this month. Official test date is still the 19th.

Sounds good. That's still my official date. I didn't test this morning. Any symptoms, Dare?

no actually i'm having a lack of symptoms. I have a slight headache this morning but i think that's due to no coffee. I'm having NO bloating which i usually have right before af, but no more cramps, bbs are a bit sore (i just checked lol) but really- i feel pretty good. I'm very tired.

I'm HAPPIER than normal though. And have tons more energy. But that could be AF coming too. Usually i bitch out someone by now but haven't felt the need. how about you?

My bbs are sore, mostly around the nipples. I notice they are more sensitive. This is my first month writing down symptoms so I don't have much to compare it to from last month. I'm tired, but I stayed up till 1:30 am watching football. I'm not bloated, but I'm gassy (TMI sorry). I'm thirsty and that's making me nasuaus.

I know its early.... 9dpo tested this am got a BFN but my temp went up again slightly. Not giving up this month. Official test date is still the 19th.

Oooo temp rise, thats a really good sign daretodream! My temp kept rising, dipped slightly on about 7dpo then rose even higher again and is still higher than it used to be. Good luck and lots of :dust: to you x

my bbs feel thicker today. Thicker? And more sensitive as the day went on. I've had a headache ALL day long. I am feeling exhausted as well. Oh man am i tired.

hmmm, symptoms, I had one afternoon where I felt sick for about half an hour and then it went. The most noticeable one was when I knelt down by the children then stood up and I kept getting a giddy head. I normally get an area in my boob which gets really painful before AF due, but this month it didn;t come to anything, didn;t really get painful.......other than that, I think that is it, seemed to have more symptoms the months I wasn;t pregnant!!!!!! Oh, and the week before I got my :bfp: I was super tired when I got home from work. Hope we get some more :bfp: ' s!

thanks nomorenumvers and all on here soo glad loads of peeps have bfp please pm me with your email addys so can keep in touch
i sat enjoyin a nice botle of tuborg lager after hard day cutting back row of conifer trees and at weekend repairing car with hubby so beeen a busy but fun few days got job interview in morning so will let ya know what happens they say it prob be mon i find out tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->