who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

hmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder, fingers crossed mrsmmm x

We'll see. Af will be in 7 days. I always start about midnight the night before with spotting. So, next Sat night will be the real test. Of course I'll probably be poas by Wednesday. Lol

Ok, here is my pic......what do you think?

Attachments

• 100_3669.jpg
    100_3669.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 13
I think it's a positive 2 line BFP. :hugs:

BFP i'd say definitely - CONGRATS hun :D YAY

I'll let you know how I get on with my test tomorrow morning! x

Aww Nomorenumbers, im guessing thats not good? So sorry, dont give up hope x

Mya209 thats great news and by the look of your countdown, ur getting married in 2days- Congratulations! Have a lovely day :)

GemmaLou- What great news! I hope ur not too tired tho from being up in the night. I think u should go out today and get a clear blue as i used a cheap dipstick test, then confirmed with a clear blue. Tested again this morning and the line is still there! :) Just worried as its not as dark as the control line, but i understand this is normal as they do not work like the OPKs (which i never got a positve on v confusing!). I also have the same symptom list as you, but DH thinks it psychological! U can imagine how well that went down yesterday as he thinks its too early to get symptoms! We went out for a curry with some friends last night and had to make excuses for not drinking. Also the smell of the food kept making my stomach do flips! I hope we can move into the 1st trim together.

Hope everyone has a lovely saturday. xxx

PS- there must be something strange going on with me, because i normally sleep in loads on a saturday and i was awake at 7.30! :)

Thank you! Wedding on Monday!! Still no symptoms whatsoever. Confident it will stick. Have no choice. There is no way to be sure. These are scary times. It's so hard to be pleased about your BFP when you have in the back of your head the miscarrage statistics. Eek!

Gemma, that test looks good and will get stronger as the days go on if it's a BFP so keep testing

Ooo i think we will be due on the same day (sounds strange to say)? I am also 4weeks, 1day! How do you get the counters/ tracker thing? I was trying to work it out earlier. Im getting loads of dull cramping today and v bloated, hope thats all normal.

:happydance:

Definate positive Gemma, congrats!! :) I really hope when I use my test it'll come up that dark, would make my day!

Ooo i think we will be due on the same day (sounds strange to say)? I am also 4weeks, 1day! How do you get the counters/ tracker thing? I was trying to work it out earlier. Im getting loads of dull cramping today and v bloated, hope thats all normal.

:happydance:

Just click on mine and it will take you to the site, enter your due date, its got a thing that works it out for you, then when its all selected, copy and past the second one down.........then go to USER CP, change signature and paste it into there x

Got a darker line this morning!!! Looks like I have got my :bfp: :dance:

YAY CONGRATS AGAIN Gemma, im only a day behind you :D

congrats gemmalou even my hubby says its a bfp as he says it faint but it still a line , he says there is no smoke without fire, it is a bit of wispy smoke lol bit weird analagy but hey he weird lol, good on ya girl, i have started to have a little red and brown mixed blood 2 days early so not sure had no normal cramps and pain so fingers crossed , but congrats to you hunni you deserve it xxx any ideas if mine could be ib ? as only tends to be there when wiping, little tiny bit on pad sorry tmi but confused

Good morning,

There are lots of BFPs this month!!! Good luck to all of those still waiting to test.

:dust:

Aww!! Congrats Gemma!!!! Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months! Well ladies, I got my OPK's in the mail 3 days ago, so now that Im in my fertile period, i started using them. First 2 days, the line was so faint, it was def a neg. Well yesterday, i took one and the line was a dark as the control line! So...hubby and I made sure to BD last night. Im gonna take another OPK when i get home and if its still positive, best believe we're gonna BD again! I am really hoping this month is the month for me!

think i am out ,posted earlier but had serious bad cramps earlier and still bit sore now and had the bowel issues so think i out but will still keep hoping x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->