who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

i am testing on Friday the 13th if i can last that long, af is due between the 8th and the 11th of August...

no idea when i o'd this cycle as my ewcm was all over the bloody show :(

I had a little bit of odd colour discharge today bearly any though, i have been constipated and been feeling sicky in the mornings when i wake up, i have also been very tired so we will see, have not been ss as i am a bit over it this month to be honest lol

good luck ladies

xx

sounds promising!!!!!!!!

I'm due for AF today...took a test in the morning of the 5th it was negative(earlier than I was supposed to)
But I really feel like I might be pregnant...is it too early to do blood work??

I'm due for AF today...took a test in the morning of the 5th it was negative(earlier than I was supposed to)

I would leave it a couple more days before doing another test, alternatively contact your GP and arrange a blood test. Good Luck, keep us posted! I have already mentioned it on this thread, but I used a tesco cheapy test last time and it showed up 4 days before my AF was due! x

Mark me down for a BFP!! :wohoo:

I've been getting positives all week on HPTs and had a blood test done on Wednesday - hcg beta was 17, so still verrrry early on (and also seems that I was off on my ovulation day...I must've ovulated on CD 25, not CD19 like I thought!)

Good luck to the rest of you! Sending lots of baby dust!

I've been getting positives all week on HPTs and had a blood test done on Wednesday - hcg beta was 17, so still verrrry early on (and also seems that I was off on my ovulation day...I must've ovulated on CD 25, not CD19 like I thought!)

Congratulations hun..............:happydance::happydance::happydance:

should soon be hearing from everwaiting, Tor, LouiseB, FloridaMommy, Albi and Awjung, Good Luck Girls x x x

Congrats :happydance::happydance:

CONGRATS!!! Hope everyone else testing today gets that :bfp:

I would wait just a few more days then test again. Sometimes it takes a few days for levels to be high enough to show on a HPT. Good luck!:thumbup:

Congrats Chelsea you deffidently deserve it :) I am waiting to test i have had two faint bfp's but i'm not sure if it is the tests i am using so will wait a couple of days and then test again.

Good luck and :dust: for everyone still waiting.

I agree, sounds like that just might be a :bfp: afterall. Good luck!

I broke down and tested again this morning...and I got my BFP!!! It showed up right away!!

CONGRATS!!! Soo happy for everyone that is blessed with April babies! I hope I too, and everyone else still waiting to test get April babies too!:happydance:

:dust: to all!!

I would leave it a couple more days before doing another test, alternatively contact your GP and arrange a blood test. Good Luck, keep us posted! I have already mentioned it on this thread, but I used a tesco cheapy test last time and it showed up 4 days before my AF was due! x

I would wait just a few more days then test again. Sometimes it takes a few days for levels to be high enough to show on a HPT. Good luck!:thumbup:

I spoke with a doctor I work with about when she thinks I should test again and she said next week...I'm just being impatient lol

:happydance::happydance:Congrats to the beautiful glowing PREGNANT ladies.:happydance::happydance:

the bloody :witch: got me while i was sleeping and a day early too. i was not ready for her as i had NONE of my usual signs of impending AF.

i am going to skip trying to catch the egg this month as i have a full load of work due this month aswell as a DH who will be away at time of ovultaion so i am :happydance:that:sex: will be all for fun this month YAY

Good luck to the girls that still have to test

Wishing 4bub#3, I am so sorry to hear that. Wishing you all the best for next month. I am sure there will be quite a few of us travelling to the next month with you. Good Luck x x

Well ladies :witch: hasn't got me yet but tested this morning and got :bfn: :(

:dust: to everyone thats yet to test :)

Awww wish i woulda found this thread earlier !! Im hoping for an april baby if it worked this cycle id be due april 23 ! Im testing possible on august 10th:thumbup: GL and :dust: to all still waiting:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->