Who is testing on the 27th?

:wave: hello ladies!! Mind if I join??

Checking and noticing Symptoms are my weakness!!!!

Today I am 7DPO and I am having all sorts of craziness!!!

Cramps in lower abdomen, bloating like no other (I cant button my work pants), my nips are so sore to touch, my cervix is soft kinda feels like lips, very watery CM and I am so hungry and tired!!!!

My test date is the 21st (3rd anniversary) but AF is due on the 27th!!!

Well I'm either 11dpo or probably not O'd this month. I'm hoping I'm 11dpo and have O'd Lol but I've got no symptoms. With not having a period last month I don't know when I should be on, currently on CD 53. Took a test this morning but BFN. :( Don't think I'll be lucky this month so just waiting now for the witch to turn up. If she doesn't..don't know what ill do lol.

Wow that's a long cycle linz, fx you get a bfp. if it's not your month I at least hope af shuts show up for you so you can start a brand new and hopefully much shorter cycle!

xx

Yeah I think I'm out this month. Just want AF to show and then for next month too so I know its returned properly lol. Baby dust to you x

Ladies, I caveddd! tested today at 6pm, only 9dpo. Didnt expect a thing, but really very pleasantly surprised with a beautiful 2nd line :D

Fx you all get the same result!
xx

Congrats, Lozzie!

I also caved and tested at 8dpo (Saturday) and again at 9dpo. Negative on the 8th, positive on the 9th! Confirmed with a digi on the 10th.

:dust:
Baby dust to all!!!

Congrats Dill & Lozzie!

9dpo tested today actually started testing yesterday at 8dpo lol but bfn think i'm out but will do one more tomorrow. Good luck to everyone else x

Mom2, you're not even close to out! Implantation can occur between 6-12dpo, with most between 7-10dpo, and it takes 2-3 days from implantation, minimum, to test positive. So a negative even at 10dpo still leaves you wiiiide open, unless AF hits! :)

Hey girls just wanted to say hello. Not quite sure if im in or out this month but I know my af is due around 27 / 28 / 29!!! I dunni how to work out ov day as months change. So am just wondering how many days from bd would u b seeing a bfp... I dont have ne symptoms really just stuff im sure im imagining lol x

Congrats on your BFP's!! :D

Im on dpo 14 if I o'd right and tested negative so... waiting for AF is she ever shows.. Had a rushy of creamy watery cm last night when i was drying off from the bath.. Never had this before in my life.. Was a bit crampy today.. hopeing its af so i know where i am x

Hey girls just wanted to say hello. Not quite sure if im in or out this month but I know my af is due around 27 / 28 / 29!!! I dunni how to work out ov day as months change. So am just wondering how many days from bd would u b seeing a bfp... I dont have ne symptoms really just stuff im sure im imagining lol x

:hi: Hello! You can't figure out when to test based on when you've BD'd that cycle, I'm afraid. There are many reasons, but for just one of them, consider that a sperm can live in there for 5 days (in some rare cases, up to a week)! If you are actively TTC, I recommend getting into tracking your cycle beyond just when AF is due; even if you have cycle lengths that vary, your luteal phase should remain consistent. Invest in some cheap ovulation detection kits (OPKs -- I buy the Babi brand dip strips off Amazon for about $13 for 50) and also consider temping. Once you know when you ovulate, you'll have a better chance at timing your BD'ing to get pregnant. :) And you'll know better when it's safe to start testing!

Since you don't know when you ovulated, it's best to wait to test until the day you believe AF is due. Since you aren't sure, March 1st (there is no February 29th this year) is probably your best bet as far as testing goes.

For a VERY very rough estimate, the average luteal phase is 14 days (please don't rely on this if you are TTC -- it can vary from woman to woman). If AF is due March 1st, then ovulation may have occurred February 15th, putting you at 9dpo.

Good luck!

Fingers crossed for you, stiletto!

Are most of us still testing on the 27th? x

Well I thought I'd test today as really I have no idea when I O'd..if I even did.

:( Best BFN yet.. totally stark white.

Grrr I hate you right now body lol.

Attachments

• bfn.jpg
    bfn.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 4
I'm so anxious. AF is due today but I'm not irritable or spotting the days leading up like I was the last 6 months or so. I want to test, but I'm going to wait.

I just wish my body would stop yo-yoing my hopes up and down.

Hi ladies,

Trying for baby #2 since June with no luck. I have a 31-33 day cycle and O right around cd15-17. BD'd on days 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20 & 24. Sick of spending $ on hpts, I tried some OPKs I have lying around. Got positives on day 24, 25, 26 with a very dark test line (darker than control). (Found out about baby #1 with an opk). Is it possible that I'm pregnant? Or is it all in my head...

Due for AF on 3/5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->