Who's ovulating Today?

Luna I say do it whenever you have a chance to. Com on we need to get our bfp's too! Our turn has to be next!

Krafty time to put aside the thermometer and relax! I'm so happy this was your month too.:cloud9::hugs:

I'd love to be excited but I really feel like AF is on her way, I'm so crampy, so trying not to get my hopes up. Had a similar experience the first month we tried and that was horrid :(

:hugs: koala, you never know...hopefully this one will stick!

Luna I say do it whenever you have a chance to. Com on we need to get our bfp's too! Our turn has to be next!
he was already feeling frisky super early this month! hope that's a good sign for the next week and a half or so :thumbup:

Husband isn't helping this end. He's like, well you probably aren't pregnant, I mean it's barely a line is it. Humph

Hey a line is a line! This coming from someone who has NEVER had even a hint of a line ;)

POAS on the way to bed, as you do. I see it, him not so much!

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/bendigoblue/e956fa87.jpg

There's definitely something there and if you're only 11 dpo it's still really early!

So here's today with FMU, teeny bit shellshocked!

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/bendigoblue/3a13957b.jpg

There's no denying those lines! Stay positive cramping is very comon in early pregnancy.

Yay :) so happy for you, knew it would be good news! And I've got a great feeling about you two as well, you will be joining us this month!

It would! I'm going to be stalking your charts ;)

well saw my Dr today, she doesn't seem concerned and thinks everything sounds fine with me and that we are doing everything right. She said to come back in 3-4 months if we are not successful so I guess I'll head back at the end of cycle 11...or hopefully sooner with my bfp!

I'm glad you went in. Sometimes the reinsurance helps relax. I'm sure you will go see her with a bfp soon :) did she do any tests or just asked you questions?

Just questions. She was happy that I am temping though! She said we can start testing in if/when I go back in 4 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->