Who's ovulating Today?

Hi Ladies!!!! Congrats to Rose and Koala on your BFP's!!!! I know you are on :cloud9:!!!!

Clearbluesky and Luna, I haven't forgot about you ladies! Actually this thread is the only reason I sign on. I stalk you guys all the time to keep up with you and how you ladies are doing. I feel weird commenting sometimes....I don't know why, I just do. Due to my history I am just a little anxious about this whole pregnancy and I try to stay away from the other forums here. But this is where I have felt most comfortable, with you guys!!! Best wishes for everyone!!!!

xoxo, Kim

Hi Ladies!!!! Congrats to Rose and Koala on your BFP's!!!! I know you are on :cloud9:!!!!

Clearbluesky and Luna, I haven't forgot about you ladies! Actually this thread is the only reason I sign on. I stalk you guys all the time to keep up with you and how you ladies are doing. I feel weird commenting sometimes....I don't know why, I just do. Due to my history I am just a little anxious about this whole pregnancy and I try to stay away from the other forums here. But this is where I have felt most comfortable, with you guys!!! Best wishes for everyone!!!!

xoxo, Kim

I can't believe you're this far along already, Second tri already! I know it's stressful and you are always welcome to come here and talk to us, give us updates and stalk us. :hugs:

xoxo, Kim
Glad you're doing well :)

So luna will you be using opk's this month? I am planning on using them need to go stock up first.

CD6! :sleep: :coffee:

So luna will you be using opk's this month? I am planning on using them need to go stock up first.

CD6! :sleep: :coffee:
WHich kind do you use? the time I got an almost positive I was using the first response ones but they are $40 for a pack of 9! I tried some drugstore brand ones and they didn't work at all, never got a second line whatsoever (and they weren't even that much cheaper :( ) plus I find it really difficult to hold my pee in the afternoon to test.

That is expensive! The dollar store ones work very well in fact I heard they are the same as the expensive ones. That's what I have been using lately. My positives are always very dark on them. I try not to drink a lot and hold my pee for a few hours to be really sure.

Hmm never thought to try a dollar store, which one do you buy them at? WHat time of the day do you test? I was testing in the afternoon around 4:30 when I got home from work. What day should I start testing on? I seem to be ovulating on cd13 so would 11 be good? Could I ask any more questions? Probably :haha:

LOL yes you could actually haha I love questions I can answer :) I got mine at Dollarama for $1.25 each and the darkest positives I got were always at around 4:30-5pm and CD11 should be good. If you really hold your pee you will see a progression as you get closer to ovulation. Like the day before the uber dark positive I would have two lines almost identical but not quite. The next day it would be very clearly positive so to me the dollar store ones worked very well. I suggest if you test at 4:30 not to drink past 1 and hold that pee until you get home.

Ooh there's a dollarama right by my house, will stop there tomorrow :D

didn't get a chance to stop today because I had Drago in the car...will stop tomorrow. I've also decided to try baby aspirin for my entire cycle and robutussin on cd 9-13. No more messing around!

I'm happy that I have definitely got the hang of temping, my pre-o temp is nice and low so I should have a nice rise :) I discovered it is better for me to temp right when I wake up rather than lying in bed awake waiting for the usual time, also no getting up to pee for at least 3 hours before temping, it makes a huge difference!

ugh waiting to o is so boring :sleep:

Tell me about it! The waiting just never ends. That's great that you're going all the way! Where did you get the baby aspirin and what do they do exactly?

I'm doing my usual preseed, opk's and temping. My sleepIng pattern is so different on weekends that I noticed it made a big difference in my temps too. I will set my alarm for the usual weekday time, wake up temp then go back to bed. Let's see what that gives right.

The baby aspirin is supposed to help build the urine lining and may help stimulate ovulation by increasing blood flow...you can get it anywhere, it's just the 81mg ones.

I have this weird inner alarm clock that wakes me up for things I want to wake up for, it's strange! I've been waking up to temp on weekends at around the same time since starting, I also go to yoga at 9am on the weekends and never set an alarm, always wake up at exactly 8:05. Definitely one of my more useful talents :haha:

Good luck :) I know What you mean about an inner alarm clock, when I was temping I used to wake up at 430 almost every day, take my temp and go back to sleep!

Well it looks like I will have a very early ovulation this month. Tmi alert..had a lot of egwcm! I will have to send hubby to buy the ovulation tests today!

That's good news, early ovulation is the best there is nothing more annoying than late ovulation!! Good luck catching that egg :)

I always thought too early was bad. But you are right leas waiting around. Will have to wait to see to be sure though.

Ooooh, clearbluesky get dancing!!

Well I've now got positive results on 5 different brands lol, boobs hurt like mad and the cramping is easing a bit. It's been 7 years since I was here and I've forgotten how to do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->