Who's ovulating Today?

Hey koala glad you are doing well :)

Well I'm all stocked up on dollar store opks and preg tests and looks like hubby is actually going to be on a scheduled shift this coming week, yay!

When I got pregnant it seemed like every thing that cycle went to our advantage, so I'm certain it's your month Luna :)

I know it's just horrible! Last night I had a dream that I was ovulating and there was a pregnancy test that was able to tell right away if it's positive or not. Very cool idea but it was negative and I woke up sad.:cry:

I've had so many bfn dreams! Only one bfp dream and I think that was worse because I realized it didn't actually happen once I woke up :haha: :(

Starting my opks tomorrow, here's to hoping I can manage to hold my pee for 3 hours!

Agreed! Bfp dreams are pretty bad too!

Remember not to drink anything either. The darker the pee the better the results!

I had an almost positive yesterday so I'm thinking either today or tomorrow will be posotive. Ovulation pain has kicked in today too yay for pain!

Will do :)

Had a bunch of ewcm this morning, the robutussin is definitely working! (it better for how horrible it tastes :haha: ) and hubby managed to not get called to work during the night so he's on day shift for the rest of the week! Hope he's ready for some serious :sex:

Hubby is keeping up nicely this month :haha:

Well this morning I either had a nice ovulation dip or a thermometer malfunction...

My hubby said to me last night 'you never jump me anymore, you only wanted me for my sperm' :haha:

That's looking good luna!!

I've got the opposite problem, my husband wont do sex at all now im pregnant, he's too scared! I don't mind as its nice to have a rest but might get a bit annoying if it goes on for much longer ha ha!

Yay BD like mad!! Me and OH BD'd once a day in the few days leading up to ovulation and it worked for us, so I'd definitely recommend it :)

I don't understand why opks don't work for me I'm so frustrated! Grr

Luna they didn't work for me either, are you using soy or clomid because I read that women using those sometimes don't get a positive opk. I went by the dip then rise in temp and the darkest my opk got and put that as a positive so I got my crosshairs. If I took the +opk away FF moved my ovulation date back by a week and I now know that wasn't when I o'd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->