Who's ovulating Today?

Luna they never worked on my friend neither and she's almost due to give birth!

Ha ha ha, good for you! :)

Don't worry about the opks Luna maybe your surge is too short so you miss it, but have you tried digital ones? I used cb digitals and they come up with a smiley not lines so it's far easier to tell if it's positive or negative. I always tested in the morning and they still worked fine for me

Never tried digital, too expensive. I'll see what today's looks like.. As long as my temp goes up I should be good, ugh I hate all this waiting and wondering!

I got them on amazon, much cheaper than the shops! I do agree they are quite expensive though.

Your chart is looking good! I've got my fingers crossed for both of you :)

We definitely have all our days covered :) just hoping my temp goes up tomorrow now...

You temp looks to be rising! Good you have all the days covered :happydance:

I'm so nervous to see tomorrow's temp! Just got home from work, waiting for hubby to get out of the shower so I can opk...

I know exactly how it is buuuuuut I'm going to say it! Don't be nervous and try to just let it be. Keep the bd on in case and you will see how your temp turns out in a few days. Do you usually get ovulation pains? And the cm?

Cm in your chart is looking good too. If you look at my chart I got the ewcm days before positive opk.

Yup always get about 5 days of fertile cm, cervix goes high and soft for 3 days and ov pains for a day or two every cycle...ugh my entire life is about waiting!

I'm sorry dear I know that waiting is bruital :( and it's all about waiting and timing. I know it will happen for us though. The bottom line is you have regular cycles and you ovulate so it will happen.

My hubby keeps giving me Albert Einsten quotes. That doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is insanity :haha: so I told him fine we are going to try every other day and every day. He will regret this lol.

:haha:

Of course one of the benefits of living two weeks at a time is I never forget to change my contact lenses anymore :haha:

Well I gave him the ok to try to get called for work tomorrow since he really doesn't like the shift he's on so I guess we have one more go tonight then he probably won't be home until Thursday or Friday. It was kind of hilarious that he texted me at work to ask if he still needs to be home at night or not.

Well temp went up a little but still having fertile cm and cp...hubby was in a horrible mood last night because he had to work in the heat BUT he asked if we should try again tonight and I told him yes if he's happier...oh the joys of living with a taurus :haha:

LOL well at least he asked if it had to be done again tonight. Our poor men we love ti abuse them.

ok I am officially feeling really good about this cycle :happydance:

You should be feeling good, because both of you are going to get your bfps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->