Who's ovulating Today?

We're both looking forward to the rest :haha:

Was kind of surprised it put my o on cd12 but it makes sense why I've been so tired/crampy/hungry for the past few days...i guess that was an o dip after all :D

Good thanks, not feeling too bad so far! I've been tired a lot and had a few headaches, also quite a lot of bloating but other than that I wouldn't know I was pregnant!

Feeling impatient for my first midwife appointment it's not until mid August :(

Well I'm glad you're not suffering too much with the pregnancy symptoms. I bet you are impatient to see that little bun in the oven. Will you have an ultrasound in August or too early?

I have been feeling so hungry for the past two days! High Progesterone?

Yeah! I went through a stage of being worried about the lack of symptoms but I guess every pregnancy is different so I'm just trying not to worry :) not sure when my first scan is I think it gets booked in when I have my booking in appointment. Such a long time to wait and loads of the girls on the pregnancy forum are having early scans which makes it seem even longer! But I guess it will make it more exciting when it does finally come around :)

Don't worry Luna mine went up and down after o and I was prgnant, could be something as simple as sleeping with your mouth open or thermometer error. It's a general pattern you're looking for :)

Oh and I was (and still am) starving!! If I don't have regular snacks my stomach rumbles and I feel queasy I was never like this before. So hunger is a good sign clearbluesky :)

Thanks for feeding my insanity rose LOL :hugs:

Luna your temp went right up again wohhhoooo

how's it going clearbluesky?

I'm having tons of questionable symptoms (as usual!) and other than that feeling happy that I actually for sure o'ed and timed everything really well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->