Who's ovulating Today?

Both your charts look really good :) eek can't wait to hear your good news!!

My o date got moved up a day, it makes sense I guess but now my tww is even longer :haha:

AND my sil is preg with their second ivf baby and is due in early April, hoping we can be bump buddies!

Hello my soon to be BFP ladies!

I've been away camping at a music festival since thursday, t'was amazing! I was very good and resisted the urge to go crazy dancing and used the kids as an excuse to sneak off for snoozes. I did miss being able to have a drink though. There were loads of parents there with babies strapped to them (its a family friendly festival) so I'm confident we'll be able to go next year hopefully with a bubba in tow.

Symptoms wise, sleeping in a sleeping bag was agony on my boobs, major hurtage when they got rolled on lol. The morning sickness has kicked in too, pretty much the same as with the last two, feel shocking in the morning through to afternoon and its easier in the evenings.

I'm waiting on seeing the midwife I guess, then scan will be at some point in september if all goes well, we get a 12 week dating scan over here, then one at 20 weeks and not a lot else! The doctor is adamant that I'm a week ahead because of my last period, despite me telling him I ovulated late. That'll get sorted at the dating scan I'm assuming.

Can't wait for you two to be having all these things too!

Hey clearbluesky did you have your appointment? How did it go?

My appointment was moved to tomorrow. I am so nervous to find out what's next. I'm just holding on to some hope that it will happen this month naturally.

luna I'm glad your o day moved a day so we can suffer a little longer together :haha: hey if you don't mind me asking, how long did it take for your SIL's ivf to work?

koala that's great that you are still enjoying the festival. Sleeping in a sleeping bag is already uncomfortable to begin with I can't imagine with the added boob pain LOL. I'm sure you're eager to have a scan so might as well let the doctor think you're ahead right? Then will they do another scan?

So my symptoms so far are I am very sleepy, my face broke out and I'm hungrier. Damn hormones messing with us impatient ladies! :coffee:

Omg I am STARVING these last few days!

As far as I know she went through the whole clomid thing the first time and then got preg on the first round of ivf, this time I know they had their first transfer fail in May and they just got preg this month so I'm not sure if this was their second or third transfer

It definitely gives me hope that we will get there one way or the other...i can't really imagine spending so much money on the whole process at this point but I'm sure they didn't either when they were first starting out.

I'm actually feeling really relieved that they were successful, I would have felt bad if I eventually was announcing my pregnancy knowing they were still trying.

Good luck with your appt, hopefully you'll have to cancel your follow up appt because of your bfp! :)

Well that's great news for them that it worked so quickly. The cost is so high it would be horrible to have to go through it over and over again.

You are so thoughtful to think that way about announcing your pregnancy :hugs:

I used to feel so different about the whole idea of ivf and assisted conception. I always thought it would happen so easily but lately I have prepared myself mentally so that if it get's to that I will be fine. I know that a lot of people need the help and there's nothing wrong with that. Well I sure didn't think it would be this hard to fall pregnant. If I'd known then I would have started trying way long ago. That's the only regret I have right now :(

I really can't believe how much I spent on birth control over the years! :haha:

Yeah and now we are spending it all on opk's and hpt's...

I can't take it anymore I'm going to go eat something LOL.

Yoga class tonight was brutal with my exhaustion and super hunger :haha:

There was a point when I thought I regretted not starting ttc earlier but realistically I know I wasn't ready any earlier so I'm just trying to go with the flow for now

I'm constantly starving too, so hopefully that's a good sign :)

You will both get there in the end I promise! I didn't know you have to pay for bc abroad, it's free here!

Oh and by the way both your charts look really good they have a much clearer pattern than last month!

Yes :) can't wait until next week when I will be a raspberry!

Bcp is not free here but covered with my private insurance.

Yeah same here.

I can't wait until I have a little blueberry of my own!

Rose or koala please tell me that it's ok that this tww is so far just like every other one :S

Luna - My TWW was no different at all, everything felt like AF was coming, but then she didn't. No one was more surprised than me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->