Who's ovulating Today?

I guess I could have o'ed a little earlier, I did miss a crucial temp this cycle. I looked back and I actually did have a 24 day cycle in February so it's probably nothing. I think I just need to accept that it might never happen for me :(

If I were you I would defintely go see my doctor since it could be anything. I have heard of some women who don't get positive hpt for a long time so maybe you're one of them. Your doctor will order a blood to see if you're pregnant or not or look into why you have not had a period since July.

Don't say that luna :( it will happen but for whatever reason it's takin longer for us. I know exactly how you feel and I'm with you on the frustration. We have earned the right to be angry! I don't understand how and why it has to be this hard to conceive but what can we do. See doctors and keep on trying. I know it feels ridiculous to try over and over but we can't give up.

Sorry I've not been about girls, I've been full of cold and have basically slept for the last 5 days.

Luna, I'm sorry the witch got you again :( How long have you been trying? Have you seen a doctor?

Clearbluesky, are you late yet? Really hoping this is your month.

Girls I have a bag of soy isoflavone tablets going spare if anyone wants them, happy to post to you. I only used one months worth so plenty more months worth left x

Thanks koala, it's been 9 months/10 cycles which I know isn't that long, it just feels like forever. I've never tried soy, I've heard if you have regular cycles it might mess them up so am scared to take that chance.

I'm sure my Dr would order bloodwork if I asked for it but I would prefer not to have any unnecessary testing done, I think I'll go next month.

I was just thinking about the soy too. I didn't know that it's not recommended for people with regular cycles and thought maybe that's why my cycles became shorter the last few months.

Krafty af is due Thursday for me. Maybe I will test tomorrow morning. Do you have a cold or pregnancy sickness? Hope you feel better!

I don't know that it's not recommended but I researched it a while ago and found some stories of people who's cycles got all messed up on it

Hope you feel better koala, it must be horrible not being able to take anything when you feel crappy :hugs:

Cheers to that! I was too chicken to test today. I already know it will be negative so I will just wait for my period to show tomorrow instead of seeing another bfn.

Stay positive, got my fingers crossed for you I've got a very good feeling!

Thanks my dear rose! It would mean the world to me if it finally happened.

Oh I hope she stays away! We need some good news for a change.

Hey luna so you going to try anything different this cycle? I was thinking about what I would do but I think I have run out of ideas :( if af is going to show for me I just wish it did today rather than being late. I am too negative these days to do a test so I will see what happens. I of course know what will happen same as the past 15 months :(

I've run out of ideas too :(

Still hoping you bring us some good news though!

It's so depressing to still be here after so long. I really doubt I will bring good news. I know my body too well by now. I feel like just giving up this whole roller coaster has been sucking the life out of me.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH F*****G FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not think that crying would be my reaction but that's the only thing that I was able to do after I got what I have been waiting for what felt like the longest 15 months of my life. FINALLY I GOT A :bfp: I am on could :cloud9: I feel like I'm in another world and in disbelief.

If I tell you ladies what happened to me two days ago you will (YES another weird weird thing) you will not believe it! I am so shocked about this bfp but the things that have been happening to me has really creeped me out!

Attachments

• BFP1.jpg
    BFP1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 15
Congrats on your :bfp: clearbluesky, I was just reading through this thread and I'm so happy for you after 15 mths you finally got there :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance:

CONGRATS!!!

Clearblue, I actually clicked on your chart on one of your posts where you were saying you were discouraged ,and then saw the POSITIVE and was like :D:D:D:shock::shock: :O :O yay!!

congrats, you've certainly earned that lovely second line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->