Who's ovulating Today?

I hope I don't wake up from another dream! I been so shaky I don't know what to do with myself. This may sound cheesy but thank you so much to all of you who have been here with me through this roller coaster. I cannot wait until you all have the wonderful news too.

Luna I kept thinking of you when that second line showed up. I don't know why but you popped in my head. :hugs: your turn is this cycle and I will be right here with you. :kiss: :hugs: :hug:

Aw that's so nice :hugs:

I am seriously crying I'm so happy for you, it gives me so much hope. I need to stop before hubby asks me what the hell I'm upset about :haha:

Aw I'm sorry I made you cry at least I'm not the only one lol. You should have all the hope I know it will happen! it has to and it will you are my cycle buddy and we are meant to be bump buddies :)

I had been so depressed in the past few days I wanted to run away and completely give up. Today at one point I thought to myself so what I will live my life alone with hubby and never think about a baby again. I sat in the washroom at work and cried trying to make myself come to terms with never getting pregnant.

I KNEW you were getting one this month, I had a dream last night that you did, how weird!

Big congratulations again, you deserve it more than anyone I know you've been waiting so long. And I definitely think you're very inspiring to other women, just shows if you keep trying you will get there in the end!

Enjoy being secretly over the moon, the first few days after getting a bfp are amazing, enjoy feeling well and having a little secret just you and your OH share for a while. :)

And Luna, we are all right here with you, your turn is definitely next!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! OMG that is the best news ever!!!! Congrats my lovely, happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Luna, it is now our mission to get you sprogged up, all our positive babydust is focussed on you :D

I KNEW you were getting one this month, I had a dream last night that you did, how weird!

Big congratulations again, you deserve it more than anyone I know you've been waiting so long. And I definitely think you're very inspiring to other women, just shows if you keep trying you will get there in the end!

Enjoy being secretly over the moon, the first few days after getting a bfp are amazing, enjoy feeling well and having a little secret just you and your OH share for a while. :)

And Luna, we are all right here with you, your turn is definitely next!

Rose that is so weird you dreamed that. You did know I remember you telling me you had a good feeeling :) thank you so much my dear you have kept me positive and supported me throughout this journey too :hug:

Thanks krafty!!! And all positive vibe going to luna. :dust: luna my soon to be bump buddy :)

Aw so nice of you guys to stick with me :hugs:

22 days until we can hopefully be bump buddies clearbluesky :)

Oh yes that's not too long from now. How's your oh's schedule these days?

it's still all over the place but it's not as busy so he's not getting called for the shifts where he is gone for a day or more very often. Also since I started marking my fertile time on the calendar he has been making a big effort to be home at that time...not very romantic but it works!

This month my o day will probably be on the day I informed him that he must book off for our nephew's 5th bday party/thanksgiving so I won't have to worry :)

That is such a great idea luna my hubby always told me he preferred it when I let him know ahead of time when the bd days would be. Another week to go for you! :sex:

I'm stalking your chart luna! I already miss our conversations here :)

Me too! I feel weird talking about all my ttc issues with a bunch of preggie ladies :(

How are you doing? Did you get your blood test done yet?

Were all still here for you Luna :) I'm stalking your chart too!

Do not feel weird at all! First of all I don't even feel like I'm pregnant it still doesn't feel real and second of all I had been ttc for so long I understand that way more than where I am now. So make sure you update us here. Will you temp after ovulation this round?

I am going for all the blood tests either tomorrow or the day after. Doctor will send me for an early scan to see if everything is good. Rose how many weeks were you when you got the early scan?

How exciting you'll get to see your little bean soon! I think I'll temp as long as I get enough sleep but not worry about it if I don't. That's what I've been doing so far and my chart looks really nice :)

Happy because hubby got to get on his way back from work earlier than expected so should be home this evening instead of tomorrow :)

I'm so worried all the time I really hope it helps me relax this early scan. I thought the tww was bad! Ever since I got that bfp time has insanely slowed down.

That's just perfect then you will get down to business earlier :haha: well I will continue to stalk that chart of yours for sure. :dust:

It must be so hard not to worry :hugs: , I'm sure everything will be fine :)

Hubby got home even earlier than expected, hope he's ready for some :sex: !

It's normal to worry clearbluesky, I was a wreck for the first 3 months! Tip for you, avoid any threads on first tri about losses or bleeding or missed miscarriages, they scared THE LIFE out of me! It's good you're getting an early scan though, I felt marginally more relaxed once I'd seen my bean for the first time :) my first scan was at 9 weeks but I paid for that one privately, my first NHS one was 12 weeks and once I'd had that one I felt much happier and more relaxed. I think the main thing to remember is you are much more likely to have a healthy pregnancy and take home a baby at the end of it than you are to lose the baby. It's terrifying but try not to worry, I got through it and now I'm really enjoying pregnancy :) once you've maybe got to 12 or 14 weeks I would recommend getting a Doppler, it really eased my worries and I get to listen to beans hb whenever I fancy :) Havin said that I know a few people who haven't been able to find it themselves and have worried non stop! Ahh that's pregnancy for you. Like you, I didn't realise I'd worry even more when I got pregnant!

Go Luna, this has got to be your month :) x

Rose I'm SO guilty of reading through the losses threads but convinced myself to stay away. It was so tempting! Especially since I don't have too many symptoms yet (except for the boobies ouch). You are absolutely right though the chances of mc are lower than bring home healthy baby. Where can I get a doppler?

Luna is probably getting down to business as we speak :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"