Who's ovulating Today?

I wish! Hubby is off to work soon so it will have to wait until tomorrow :haha:

I was exactly the same, someone who got pg before me on here told me not to do it but I didn't listen, and I wish I had!

Got mine on amazon, ive got the sonoline b it was £40. It will be way too early for you to find your little beans hb yet but it's something to think about towards the end of first tri :)

Good luck Luna!! Go girl!!

I will think about it I may not get it if I feel it would cause more stress. I will think about it ;)

Yeah go luna! You are close to ovulation it seems :sex: that wasn't too too bad right? Now let's hope the tww goes by quickly for you.

I can't wait! Seducing hubby gets exhausting after a while :haha:

Well hubby is home tonight for sure and probably tomorrow too, just in time to hopefully catch the eggie! :sex:

How are you feeling clearbluesky? Has the exhaustion set in yet?

Wish you all the luck luna! :hugs: your timing is great this time around.

Actually I don't feel any different or pregnant at all. My boobs suddenly stopped hurting since last night so I am super worried :( When did you start being tired? Last time I was pregnant I was so tired I could not function. I am supposed to be 5 weeks today.

Don't panic, because I didn't actually get tired until about 7 weeksish if I remember right. Also the sickness didn't set in until about 8 weeks, and my sore bbs didn't really appear until about 7 weeks. In fact until the sickness set in I didn't really feel pregnant at all! My sore bbs came and went all the time, and I know loads of people who were the same, so try not to worry. I know it's easier said than done though!!

:hugs: what you're feeling is totally normal! Have you gotten your blood results yet? Your u/s must be soon too! Hang in there :hugs:

I think I'm officially freaking out! I did another hpt of course very positive I just wish I could have my scan already. I haven't heard back about the appointment or my blood results yet. I feel exactly like I did 2 years ago :cry:

Try not to panic, I'm sure everything will be fine! Could you phone and chase your results tomorrow?

It's a holiday here tomorrow so doctors offices are all probably closed :(

Clearbluesky I was going to suggest you do another hpt to see how nice and dark your line is, I wish it made you feel better to see it :hugs:

Thanks ladies you are so encouraging! Yes like luna said holiday and everywhere is closed but the hpt did calm me down an little. After I wrote my

Oops got sent too quickly. So after my previous post I passed out and just woke up so hope that's good sign.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->