Who's ovulating Today?

Try not to worry, I was constantly panicking for the first few months because symptoms were always disappearing and reappearing. Hopefully you will hear something after the holiday :hugs:

Temp is finally going up. Thank god we're both exhausted!

Hello Ladies im new here!.. what a process, I suffered a Chemical Pregnancy in Setpember and now TTC again... the Dr said that since it was so early we didnt have to wait so here we go.. yesterday i got a postive opk test!!! go smiley face!!!!...we BD'd yesterday and now waiting patiently for hubby to come home so we can do it again!!! and just maybe I will get another round for good measure tomorrow :) ...and then on to the wait!!!!

baby dust to all

Yay! Your chart looks much more stable this month Luna - hopefully that means you're in with a better chance :) got everything crossed for you!

Did you hear anything clearbluesky?

Great chart luna looks like you had a busy month :haha: I am so excited for you this is it :) tww here you come! :dust:

I feel more relaxed there is no point in stressing myself over until I at least know for sure what's going on. With that said I have my early scan booked for the end of the month.

Glad you're feeling more relaxed :)

I'm pretty sure I o'ed on cd13 as usual and that ff will put my crosshairs on cd15, this chart is almost identical to my august one...either way I guess we're covered :D

Also got some good news today, I got accepted for a practicum at the place I hope to get a job so tomorrow I just have to get my first hep b vaccine and then I can register for my course! Yay

Good news all around then, glad you're feeling more relaxed clearblue there is no point in stressing, and Luna well done on the job that's excellent news :)

Rose will you find out if the baby is a boy or a girl? That must be soon! I can't believe how fast it's goin for you. Why is it so slow on my end?

Yeah going to find out hopefully in 2 weeks :) it feels like that at the beginning, once you get to 9 weeks or so it speeds up a lot! The last 6 weeks in particular have just flown

ooh I can't wait to find out rose! You're probably feeling your little one move around now too :)

I've felt a few flutters which I think are baby, but they're not regular at the moment and I haven't felt any definite kicks. I can't wait to start feeling them!

Glad everyone is doing well!

I cannot keep awake at the moment, its crazy and pretty impractical lol. Might ask about checking my iron levels because I'm exhausted.

Won't be long for movement now Rose, always a bit later with your first because you still have nice strong stomach muscles ;) Mine are buggered after 2 pregnancies so I've felt a few kicks, can't wait for them to get stronger.

How amazing that must be I can't wait to be that far along and out of the worrying zone.
Krafty were you tired like this from the beginning?

By the way what a great temp rise luna.

I was really liking my rise too but now I'm just confused, after playing around with tomorrow's temp it looks like I won't be getting crosshairs which I know doesn't mean anything really. My temp is never this high before I o, ever and I know it's accurate since I got a great sleep for once last night. I also had a ton of ewcm today...ugh, maybe I'll try to seduce hubby tonight just in case...

I discarded that random low temp and I got crosshairs...sure it doesn't change anything but I love seeing those lines :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->