Who's ovulating Today?

Yay 4 dpo!! I say seduce hubby again juuuuuust in case. And don't forget to post your symptoms for us stalkers.

Do you put your legs in the air afterwards? My last cycle I did that for extra long just to be safe. Around 30 minutes at least. Maybe it helped me not sure.

I just usually try to stay laying down for a bit after...maybe I should try the legs up thing...

As for symptoms nothing much to report, just my usual post o symptoms which is why I'm pretty sure I am actually 4 dpo

After a while I didn't feel my legs LOL but who knows if it really makes a difference or not.

Well I am really excited for you because I know this is your turn.

Keep calm, it's normal just remember that bean has a lot of burrowing to do! Spotting is really common and in particular brown spotting is not usually cause for concern. Have you spoken to your doctor to put your mind at rest? :hugs:

I been having some brown spotting this morning :cry: I'm so terrified!

Oh sweetie, try and stay calm, I spotted brown with both the boys and red with this one and so far so good. Not sure how things work over there but over here if you have spotting you have an early scan, will your doctor refer you for one?

:hugs:

Thanks everyone I am trying to stay positive and calm. I keep cheking every few minutes to see if there's more but only that tiny bit I got this morning when I wiped. They already scheduled me for an "early" scan and the earliest they could give me is end of october :( krafty did you spot every since last time? And with your boys was it on and off or constant?

I feel like such a horrible paranoid pregnant lady! I'm always complaining here. Sorry for all that everyone I should calm down a little.

:hugs: spotting is totally normal, I'm sure everything will be ok

I think I'm ready to just give up on this cycle :(

Thanks everyone I am trying to stay positive and calm. I keep cheking every few minutes to see if there's more but only that tiny bit I got this morning when I wiped. They already scheduled me for an "early" scan and the earliest they could give me is end of october :( krafty did you spot every since last time? And with your boys was it on and off or constant?

I spotted once more with this one but nothing since thankfully. With the boys I had a few days of brown spotting around the time my period was due for the first few months of my pregnancies. Brown is old blood and probably is baby burrowing in like Rose said.

You're allowed to be paranoid, you've waited a while for this and of course you're going to be worried about things and that's what we're here for xxx I'm on number three and I'm still paranoid about so many things, I doubt I'll relax until I'm holding him!

Ugh I think I will end up having a heart attack by the end of this wonderful journey. If it get's worse I will phone the doctor. I just want things to go well for once. Krafty thx for making me feel more relaxed.

Luna I had tht dip on most of my charts at around 4-5 dpo. I remember googling it and people said it was due to the hormone surge after ovulation. You can always get your man busy just to be safe.

I ambushed him this morning (which is quite a feat!) so I guess we're still good ;)

Of course you're allowed to be paranoid, first tri is so stressful! Please try not to worry though, I had some spotting after sex once this pregnancy and it was SO scary. But everything's fine now! :)

Don't give up Luna you've covered all your bases that's the main thing :)

Ok I am no longer in doubt of being 6 dpo as my bbs started to get bigger today right on schedule. The only thing that I would say is different this time is I keep getting lots of ewcm usually in the mornings followed by very little of anything throughout the day. 1 week to go!

Oh that sounds like a symptom. New and out of ordinary is good :) are you planning on testing before?

I'm really torn about whether I should test...I've been using ff for long enough that it gives me a test date now (cd26) which in theory would be the day af is due...maybe I'll go with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->