Who's ovulating Today?

From what I remember I had a lot of cm after ovulation the month I got pregnant so hopefully that's a good sign for you too!! I remember because I had it for weeks after I got my bfp too and was constantly thinking it was Af arriving!

Ooh clearbluesky youre a sweet pea :) I remember getting to 6 weeks it was so exciting!

I wish! I don't know what is going on with my chart so I just gave up taking my temp for now :haha:

I remember exactly when you were a sweet pea!! Feels like not long ago and here you are sweet potato :)

Luna that's a great idea just sit back and relax now. Your tww is going by quickly for me here.

I know! At first it seems like the weeks go by soo slowly and the fruits and seeds are so tiny, but once you get to about 9 weeks time starts to go more quickly and now it's flying!

Are you feeling any better now, any more relaxed?

Can't wait for your tww to be over Luna hope this is your month!

You are absolutely right it feels so slow and tiny right now. I can't wait to have my scan so I'm in a tww for that right now :) well to be honest I'm trying very hard but I can't say I'm fully relaxed. I am however getting some kind of nausea or maybe imagining it. It comes and goes in waves. How have you been feeling? Did you get that famous energy boost of second trimester?

I wouldn't say a boost, but I have got more energy recently, much more than I had in first tri! My nausea came in waves at first and then got more intense as time went on. Then one day it literally disappeared!

Don't be disheartened Luna, 8dpo is so early!

Ok I spoke too soon, today's symptom is bloating and crampiness...guh

I had the best antenatal appointment yesterday. The last time I saw the consultant it was all talk of a 3rd c section and they offered to sterilise me while they were in there! This time I saw a really nice lady doctor who told me that thinking has changed and they now support a natural delivery after 2 sections, talked me through the pros and cons and so now I definitely am going to try for a normal delivery. They won't induce me though so I'd have to go into labour on my own.

I'm feeling a lot more positive now though :)

Look at you CBS, a sweet pea! I'm sure it's not speedy for you but it seems to be flying by! How is the spotting now?

I didn't feel any different from any other cycle when I got my bfp luna, same af symptoms, it was just like she was coming.

That is amazing news I couldn't be happier for you! :hugs: why did they tell you it had to be c section before? Also was it too early to see of it's boy or girl? How exciting!

The only time I had the spotting since..tmi alert... Is when I go for number two's sometimes and to be honest I'm not even 100% sure if it's brown or yellow. My ms has kicked in so I feel much more relaxed about things now.

Luna same for me. I actually was so sure af was on its way that I wore a pad that day I got the bfp. I had horrible af cramps which I never got that were that bad. The only other thing I noticed after was at 9 dpo at night I had this pinchy stabby feeling in my pelvic area. It would suddenly come and go. But I ignored it since I was so sure I was out that month. Oh and I got so depressed, I was moody and extremely sad.

You guys are so encouraging :hugs:

I came here to say I'm quite sure this isn't my month :( I guess I just need to wait some more...

Yay for ms clearbluesky! (well sort of ;) )

Well luna after being here for me for so long you at least deserve the same. I'm still cheering for you and you are not out until the ugly :af: shows. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->