who's with me #02.06.14

Me too af arrived late last night. Now on 12th cycle. Feeling slightly discouraged myself.
Hoping all you ladies receive your BFP soon x

Just thought I'd upload today's test lol

Attachments

• 1401778101531.jpg
    1401778101531.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 13
Do u see the shadow of a line on that one

Attachments

• 1401779644562.jpg
    1401779644562.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 21
I gonna have a play around editing that one wen I get back from droppin dd off I defo see something

Can't see anything but I'm just on my phone so maybe that's why? Goodluck !!

Mummy_smurf I think is see something faint on the second pic, do you not have a FRER?

Mummy_smurf I think is see something faint on the second pic, do you not have a FRER?

so im not going totally crazy haha yep i have frers and almost used one this morning but couldnt decide whether to or not, i still have the samplle could use it lol what u think?

so im not going totally crazy haha yep i have frers and almost used one this morning but couldnt decide whether to or not, i still have the samplle could use it lol what u think?
I would! How many DPO are you?

Samanthatc great idea lets stick together to see what happens this month. My next af is 30th June.
Mummy smurf we are all behind you .... Test :)

Samanthatc great idea lets stick together to see what happens this month. My next af is 30th June.
Mummy smurf we are all behind you .... Test :)

Yep let's all stick together till we get our BFPs (this next cycle for sure!! Hehe) I still don't officially have my AF but feel like probably tomorrow will have it. So in that case I'll be due early July probably..

And yes mummy smurf test! Are you still bleeding??

Today is the 7th day that Iv had this brown spotting when wiping and still no AF. Negative tests and just no idea what this brown stuff is all about

13dpo today I did use a frer not sure I see anything but a few say they do :shrug:

Any updates?

Still just brown spotting here. No fresh blood and no proper AF. Day 8 of brown spotting with no period, so frustrated. I want to start my next cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->