who's with me #02.06.14

I am still waiting for tomorrow too. Everytime I need to go I have to fight the urge to test. I think AF will show tomorrow as the cramping I had a few days ago has turned into what feels like AF cramps.

Kakae, Sorry the:witch: came this month, Hang in there.

Good luck to everyone still in the waiting game.

For me almost like a period but not as much blood and a diff colour also don't feel wet like I'm on my period. Still have it at mo I wasn't so lucky for it to be a one day bleed seen some ppl have it as long as 7days but typically it lasts 2days. I tested but bfn I guess I did only implant yesterday so I now have more wait lol

Wow, love your positivity. I guess you know your body and you're m sure it's not the start of AF?

I just took a test but as the dye was running across it I accidentally dropped it in the toilet bowl!! I grabbed it out straight away but figure I probably stuffed that test now? It did show a line and then I thought I saw a second appearing for a second but now I can't see it..?? Hmm may need to re test!

Yea retest and I'm 99% certain it's not af.it kept me awake til 2am this morn feelin things happening down there lol and I was so hot took my temp and it was over 98 degree farenheight

Are you going to test mummy2besmurf? I follow your updates on a lot of other posts too. Good luck if you do and congrats to Venus x

Wow that's awesome! Hopefully it stops soon.

I know your all gonna think I'm crazy but I kinda think I see something on this recent test (the one I dropped in the toilet). Do you guys see anything??

image.jpg

The more I look at it the more I see it lol. Am I crazy or what?

Are you going to test mummy2besmurf? I follow your updates on a lot of other posts too. Good luck if you do and congrats to Venus x

Bfn for me but that's no suprise if implantation only happened yesterday bleed keep stopping and startin hehe

Wow that's awesome! Hopefully it stops soon.

I know your all gonna think I'm crazy but I kinda think I see something on this recent test (the one I dropped in the toilet). Do you guys see anything??

View attachment 771547

You're not going crazy :D congrats xx

Really?! You see something?? I am going a bit crazy now because this is the first time Iv ever seen a hint of a line. The weird thing is though I took that pic at about 5-10 min and now (about half an hour later or more) Im looking at the test again and struggling to see anything :( I'm thinking maybe dropping it in the toilet caused it to go like that? Oh I'm terrified of retesting now

Thanks for looking mummysmurf - hopefully that BFP shows up soon x

Hi ladies
Samanthatc I'm sure I see something :)
Mummy_smurf I have my fx for u.
I had spotting yesterday on 11dpo I have a feeling it's af early though.
Baby dust to all x

Hi ladies
Baby dust to all x

You do realize spottin can be exactly the same.as af that's why some people don't know their pregnant.
Thanks for fx

Hi ladies
Baby dust to all x

Iv had brown spotting only when wiping for almost a while week now. But seems heavier today so think AF might finally be on her way :(

Well AF showed up today. Quite disappointed and feeling very discouraged but im sure I will feel better in a day or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->