• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who's with me #02.06.14

Exactly it's going up so that's a good thing :)

My spotting is still here and increasing so think full on AF any hour now. No more tests just gonna roll on to next cycle. I'm going to try and take more of a relaxed approach this cycle tho. I hate the feeling of wishing my life away each month because I'm so desperate to know. So going to try not think about it as much.

I wish I could do that and I say it every month and fail haha, 4more days til witch for me now.

Sorry to hear that samanthatc. Yh good they have gone up I'm hoping they are a lot higher Thursday. I think it's the epau here they've been so negative about all of this. They say they can't rule out ectopic??
I'm just thinking positive now otherwise I will go crazy :)

The clearblue survey trial thing is open again if anyone is interested

https://uk.clearblue.com/survey

I would go in that but it's uk residents only :( I don't think ill order my OPKs and hpts this cycle, just bd as much as possible and hope for the best

Ah I forgot ur not in the UK. CD 33 today /10dpo didn't get to test this morning so will test tomorrow morning hopefully.

Good luck mummy smurf I'm off to have hcg levels checked in an hour to rule out eptopic.
Thinking positive thoughts today :)

Levels dropped by 200 today consultant has said non viable pregnancy :(
I really hope u ladies get ur bfp soon x

I got my bfp this morning, so shocked I'm still in disbelief :happydance: :baby:

Attachments

• clearblue digi.jpg
    clearblue digi.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 2
  • clearblue.jpg
    clearblue.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
Fx for u :)
Well samanthatc I'm going to be trying again very soon so please keep updating x

Hi mummy smurf still hear unfortunately finishing what can only be described as a horrendous heavy period :/ looking forward to trying again though . Hope ur well :)

Wow how long u been bleeding now? I'm ok still keep testing everyday haha want to see wen my ics will be a blazin positive I was so tempted to buy frers today so annoying lol but I resisted I do feel like gettin some more clear blue digis now to see when it will change to 2-3, I'm a bad poas lol but I still don't believe it hehe

It's only been bad the last 4 days I'm just hoping my cycle gets back to normal quickly so we can start trying again.
So pleased u got ur bfp :)

Yea I hope so too hope u get ur bfp very soon, was it classed as a chemical? Where's Samantha gone?

Was classed as miss carriage got another hcg test tomorrow to check levels have returned to normal. I can honestly say I hope to never go through this again :/ I'm not sure about Samantha hope she pops in agin soon though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->