• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who's with me #02.06.14

My AF is due 2nd and I should be 9 dpo. Not testing till AF is late.
Good luck all x

Oh your lucky then only Friday morning here so Monday is too far away lol this has been my first month with no symptoms to make me go oh that's a symptom haha only thing iv had is lots of cm and heartburn

Grrrr just caved and tested again and another bfn. Stared at the test for so long I started to imagine a line but just line eye I think.

Still no AF but still a tiny bit of brown CM when I wipe.

And feel so sick. Biggest head ache. Frustrated and tired. Might just go to bed now!!

:(

Oh samanthtc just too early I reckon :( a few more days and I'm sure you will see it xx

Argh, bright red blood when I wiped this morning :( looks like I'm out damn it :(

Argh, bright red blood when I wiped this morning :( looks like I'm out damn it :(

So sorry AF arrived :( best of luck for next month.

I have 3 days till AF is meant to make an appearance. I just have that feeling she will be here with bells on.

Yup Sat morning here, damn it I was feeling so positive about it too. Stupid af lol

So sorry AF arrived :( best of luck for next month.

I have 3 days till AF is meant to make an appearance. I just have that feeling she will be here with bells on.

Fx the witch doesn't show her face. I'm so tired today. I live with mum at the moment, mine and oh house is being sorted, electrics etc we only got keys a week or 2 ago so once everything is sorted we move in together but this morning iv been awake since 5am because of mums hubby wasn't impressed I have to be up at 7 am to start with to take dd nursery.

I am quite concerned about one thing though I'm pretty certain this is gonna be my bfp month and in 2week mums moving to a smaller house with me moving out and it's goin to be a prob come moving day as we have no plans of telling anyone so how am I gonna get around that? I won't be allowed to carry anything heavy so I dunno what I'm gonna do?

Haha kakae!! Was just about I say how sorry I was AF arrives but now it's stopped! What a tricky little witch we have! Well FX it stays away for good this time!!

Mummysmurf - I wouldn't worry about that stuff until the time comes. For now try and relax :) You could just tell your mum and make sure she knows it's a secret

Oh my god I'm literally going insane with it!!!

I'm on my phone and at work haha so hard to reply to everyone else so sorry if it seems that all I'm doing is venting about my own thing! :)

Oh my god I'm literally going insane with it!!!

I'm on my phone and at work haha so hard to reply to everyone else so sorry if it seems that all I'm doing is venting about my own thing! :)

Work on Saturday? You poor thing! Haha it's ok I'm sure we all know that feeling. I had just the tiniest bit of brown CM again this morning. It's hardly there now but I wish it'd go away for good! Or if this isn't my month, turn into AF. Annoying not knowing

Yup work on a Saturday, I like to work weekends as it saves me having to fork out too much for childcare. Any news for anyone? Nothing here still, only that bright red this morning that's gone again. I shall see what the morning brings...

Not many updates from me today temp went up even higher than yesterday's though, cervix is high, could only just reach it lol and soft I think so witch defo not coming any time soon as ur cervix is low wen witch is coming although they say it takes some people a lot longer to go up.

No news on my end either, my temp went back up today, higher then 2 days ago so I guess that means it couldve been implantation when I diped yesterday, but it seems so late for implantation to me.
and again FF changed my O date again. But at least it stays within 3 days so either way its close I guess, lol.

I have been having cramping more like twinges and puling and less like AF cramps, also feeling sick for a few mornings to the point where I have to get out of bed right away or I get sicker the more I lay in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->