who's with me #02.06.14

Not many updates from me today temp went up even higher than yesterday's though, cervix is high, could only just reach it lol and soft I think so witch defo not coming any time soon as ur cervix is low wen witch is coming although they say it takes some people a lot longer to go up.

Your temp going up is a good sign, or at least thats what I have been told lol.

AF arrived today and probably going to try and avoid pregnancy for the next couple cycles since our wedding is in September. I had a massive feeling this wasn't our month though. Good luck ladies!

loving this thread, really can't wait to start to see the BFP's coming up, June is a great month!

I'm due on the 6th, but loving this forum, I tested today at 8DPO... never used FRER so not sure if it meant to show this early, so a little scared as I think I see a faint line, is it too soon? going crazy. My mom can't see the line, but I definitely see a faint one, could be eval, can't wait to test tomorrow.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 23
Sorry to hear the CoffeePuffin :( good luckwith wedding planning :)

Venus13.. I saw the line before I even zoomed in :)

Sorry to hear the witch got you coffeepuffin :(

The others sound positive symptoms girls :) its Sunday here now so Monday is only one more sleep away lol!

For me no more blood when I wipe so I am 80% sure I'm pregnant, :) fingers crossed anyway. I shall test tomorrow!

When is everyone else testing?

Oooohhhh that's a line venus13!!!!!!!! Woop woop!!!!!

I see a line too venus13 woohoo :) good luck kakae hope u get ur BFP:)

Your test pic tweaked Defo a line xx
https://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g431/s1tm/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140531_192209.jpg
https://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g431/s1tm/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140531_192146.jpg

Sorry to hear the witch got you coffeepuffin :(

The others sound positive symptoms girls :) its Sunday here now so Monday is only one more sleep away lol!

For me no more blood when I wipe so I am 80% sure I'm pregnant, :) fingers crossed anyway. I shall test tomorrow!

When is everyone else testing?

Testin again tomorrow I too know I am but dam tests are playin games makin me wait haha, there's a very good chance u too won't get a bfp til 3days after ib. Anyway I randomly decided to try an opk because I'm runnin out of preg tests only 5 cheapies left and I think it would have been quite dark if I had of not drank too much lol. I should get my bfp Monday at latest fx.

Your test pic tweaked Defo a line xx
https://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g431/s1tm/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140531_192209.jpg
https://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g431/s1tm/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140531_192146.jpg

Brilliant, thanks! just hope its not a chemical pregnancy... just read about that, gonna stop googling now...

Just thought I would add, as I always wonder which would show an early BFP, I tested with all three brands:

Internet cheapie (strip)
FRER
CB Digital

First one to show BFP was FRER and only FRER

I am hopeful of seeing a BFP tomorrow, my af is due then (I think!)

Fingers, toes and all that can be will be crossed!

Hopefully we see lots of BFP's this coming week!

Congratulations Venus!! Looks like Iv missed quite bit! Have been away and I'm still getting this tiny bit of brown CM but no AF. Very frustrating. Will test again tomorrow but not overly hopeful. Good luck to the rest of you ladies can't wait to see some more BFPs xx

Stupid big friggen fat negative today on a frer :( and literally two minutes after I tested I got my af :( gutted. Good luck to all the ladies who are going to test :)

Stupid big friggen fat negative today on a frer :( and literally two minutes after I tested I got my af :( gutted. Good luck to all the ladies who are going to test :)

Aww sorry the witch got you :(

Sorry she came :(

Well its now June, AF is tomorrow and I'm dreading it. I'm sure she's coming!
Who's testing today then?

I'm due anytime between tomorrow and Tuesday. I've had no symptoms wat so ever this month I usually have something to go on lol. So probably test if nothing by Wednesday.
Sorry af arrived kakae.
Fx to all testing this week x

Oh no I'm so sorry to read this :( you were so confident to so must be upsetting. Gotta stay positive though - start of a new cycle means a new chance to get that BFP. I probably won't be far behind you so we can probably be cycle buddies again in June x

I will be testing tomorrow unless AF comes. Good luck to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->