WTT for number 2 :)

Krissie hope you're doing ok?

Things are going good. I'm currently on spring break from work so I've been doing lots of projects to keep me busy.

Weightloss is also going great. I'm over 25% to my goal. :happydance: Definitely don't expect to get there before ttc, it's more my goal before my bil wedding in June 2017.

:hugs: Bella so sorry for your loss. I was at a funeral yesterday, they're so hard. It was nice to share memories though. Hope it does well and isn't too painful for you.

Mummyduck did you get the house?!

Krissie hope you're doing ok?

Welcome baby crazy!

Yes we got the house! Only just got internet sorted so that's why I've been gone a while!

Have you had your scan yet? x

Well done on the weight loss Krissie! I think I've undone all my hard work in that area already as all I want to eat is chocolate! I've a wedding in July 2017 so will be wanting to get back on it for that too.

Yay for the house mummyduck! What's it like? Guessing it's huge compared to houses back home?! At least that's how it always looks on tv?!

Yes had scan last Monday. Just one baba in the middle and hears hb. Scan knocked me back 4 days but not updated my ticker thought I'd wait til 12 wk scan and official DD. Hoping to pick up hb on Doppler soon so I can relax a little! First tri is defo the worst!

Yes it is! You'll probably start feeling movements earlier too , so that's always reassuring!

We have a 3 bed townhouse so feels a lot bigger to home! Still missing home loads though :(

Baby fever has been pretty bad, think it's because I'm homesick!

Aww I'm sorry you're feeling homesick mummyduck :hugs: must be so hard. Can you get any family booked to come and visit you? How is DS doing with all the change? Thinking of you xx

My sis in law has already been which was great, and I think my in laws will be here in late May, but I don't think I'll see my parents until July when we go home for a wedding.

Ds is doing well it's taken us over a month but he's finally sleeping in his own room. The worst thing is him missing his grandparents:(

So sorry fxmummy. I hope you all are able to adjust soon. :hugs:

Thanks Krissie, I'm sure we will it's still really early days! Just trying not to look too far ahead and enjoy the present, focus on the small things that are good.

I am pretty sure you told us.. but how far did you move.

6 years ago I moved 2 hours away from my family and friends. It was so hard. Even though it was an easy trip home. But it really strengthened my relationship with dh as we had to rely on each other so much more. We adjusted after a few months. We moved back home 2 years ago when I had ds and it's really made me appreciate it more.

So ds is having surgery at the end of April to remove his adenoids and put in tubes. I'm so scared. I'm also really doubting if we are in a good position to have another one. I'm kinda thinking we may start ntnp in May. With my low carb diet and continued efforts to lose weight I'm hoping I start ovulating. And I'd we don't get pregnant maybe start clomid again in August/Sept. Dh seemed good with that plan.

Nothing official, if I feel good going with a clomid round in May we still might. It mostly depends on ds and if we see an improvement with his talking. As well as my weight and a1c.

I am pretty sure you told us.. but how far did you move.

6 years ago I moved 2 hours away from my family and friends. It was so hard. Even though it was an easy trip home. But it really strengthened my relationship with dh as we had to rely on each other so much more. We adjusted after a few months. We moved back home 2 years ago when I had ds and it's really made me appreciate it more.

We moved from England to the east coast USA. I'm used to being a 6 hour drive from my parents but about 20 mins from my ils. it's not just a time thing but a culture thing too, everything feels unfamiliar.

I was thinking you moved to the states. I would definitely see how it would be a hard adjustment. Dh and I have talked about moving out of the country but the thought terrifies me as much as it excites me. But if we do our children will be much older.

Krissie I don't blame you wanting to see how things go sounds like you've got so much going on right now. Hope DS op goes well.

Mummyduck sending you big :hugs: it must be so hard. Are there any toddler groups you've been able to get out to?

AFM still not heard HB on Doppler. Going by my early scan in actually 9 wks tomorrow but I thought I'd heard DD HB by now. Maybe I got it wrong but know it was before 10 wks for sure!

Thanks Scarlett. I actually ovulated this cycle on cd 12. :happydance: AF is due on Sunday so if she shows I will for sure have ovulated. Which makes ntnp over the summer so much more exciting.

I believe I found ds with the doppler at 9 weeks. But I remember it took a long time. They are pretty tiny still.

Krissie, that's great you ovulated this cycle! Ntnp over the summer will definitely be exciting!

Aww Scarlett, it can be so difficult when they're this tiny, could be hiding somewhere where it's hard to hear the hb.

Afm, I'm feeling pretty upset as I think dh has changed his mind since the move to start ttc 😭 My ticker was looking so good too. Gutted doesn't cover it.

Oh no fxmummy! Maybe after things settle down he will change his mind. :hugs:

I don't think ntnp is what I mean. I think I'm trying to say ttc while ovulating on my own. I just have got use to clomid as our ttc times. And if things stay consistent I plan to jump dh eod from 8 dpo since I apparently ovulate cd12 naturally.

After I had ds I had 4 months of 24 day cycles. Just like this one should be. So I think they is my natural cycle length.

I am so so excited! 7 weeks to go. :happydance:

KRissie that's great news you O'd on your own, really pleased for you. Hope AF shows up when you think and then you can get on with TTC!!

Mummyduck I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: what has he said?!

I think I may have heard HB last night, but don't know if I imagined it cos I wanted to hear it sooooo badly!! Techincaly 9 wks yesterday going on my early scan so will just keep trying!

Sorry I've not been on much. Things have been a bit hectic. Feels like all I do is work and sleep!

Hope you all are okay x

All ok here Bella - hope you are too and you get chance for a bit of a rest soon! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->