WTT for number 2 :)

Bella- I hope you get some down time soon.

Scarlett- that's great news. I hope you can get it again soon.

Afm, af actually arrived early. Which I will take as good news that I did ovulate. But frustrating because I don't know when. I suspect it was pretty early given my cycle was only 19 days. I'm going to do opks this cycle to help pinpoint if I do o.

Thank you.. planning for a loonnng lie in on Sunday if DS will allow it! Got an early start tomorrow to get my tattoo finished.

Not a clue what's going on with my cycle this month but I'm not even tracking anything.. If it happens it happens :)

Do you have an edd yet scarlett?

Ooooh what/where is tattoo Bella?

Good luck with the opks Krissie, hope AF isn't too bad.

LMP puts me at 30th Oct, but

Argh sorry my computer crashed! But early scan put me at 3rd Nov (I did O on day 17 though so I was expecting at least 2nd Nov)

KRissie that's great news you O'd on your own, really pleased for you. Hope AF shows up when you think and then you can get on with TTC!!

Mummyduck I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: what has he said?!

I think I may have heard HB last night, but don't know if I imagined it cos I wanted to hear it sooooo badly!! Techincaly 9 wks yesterday going on my early scan so will just keep trying!

Well it really took me by surprise as dh has been the one ready for ages and all of a sudden he's saying is it too much to handle right now having just moved, will I feel settled enough, is it too much pressure on us all at once after such a huge change, he wants to enjoy ds just the three of us a bit longer, we won't have any support here etc etc the list goes on 😭

Don't know whether it's just a wobble and head has won out over heart perhaps? Or if give it a couple of months he'll be feeling better about anything.

He was saying how he wouldn't mind a bigger age gap maybe to wait until this time next year!!!!

Arghhhh!! I can't even think about waiting that long, it's taken a lot for me to get my head around this since he first asked in the summer and I came round, then felt ready, then got excited, counting down the cycles etc and then BAM he just changed his mind :( :(

Hmm yes that's really tough when it was him in the first place ready to try and you got your head round it for him - have you pointed this out?

How long are you going to be in America for and How
Do you feel about having a baby there?

Sending you big :hugs:

Sorry for such a late reply Scarlett , still none the wiser here. Dh is really confusing me, he didn't pull out the other night (sorry tmi!!) so he is saying one thing and doing another. Having said that it he knows my cycles so well, he knew it was a pretty 'safe' time. We don't know how long we'll be in Anerica but I don't want to put ttc and our family on hold because of this move, and it's definitely not what we agreed to.

😢 I'm so confused!!! But I don't want to keep talking to him about it all the time.

Massive :hugs: mummyduck. Have you had to get insurance so you'd be all covered for having a baby?

I moved when I was 10 wks pregnant and it helped me make new friends and settle
In doing pregnancy and baby groups.

I know this time will be harder with having two but I guess it depends on how much help realistically you'd have at home. For us we don't get that much anyway...

Just some thoughts/experienced that
May help you next time
You talk to him. It must be so frustrating for you. Hope you can sort it out soon.

Are you feeling more settled in your new home now?

X

Hi :) how's everyone doing? Sorry I've not been online much...

Today I'm cd37 and last month I had a 44 day cycle. I don't have a clue if I have ovulated but have had heartburn none stop for the past week and keep getting up in the night to pee.. not had either of those symptoms since I was pregnant with DS1 so I'm feeling hopeful :) did a test on saturday and it was bfn so going to wait a few more days and test again x

Sounds promising bella! Fx it turns positive.

Fxmummy- :hugs:

Scarlett- I can't believe you are already 11 weeks!

Afm, roughly 5 weeks to go. It may be a little earlier depending on when af shows up. I'm so so excited. I've been keeping busy around the house and doing outside stuff with ds. Our weather has been so nice and it's been great to get outside.

Yes the insurance came with the agreement from us to move out here. We had another talk yesterday and I think it's off the cards for now, he has lots of valid reasons for wanting to wait so I'm just going to have to wait for him to change his mind 😟
Loads of luck to everyone! I'll be lurking but probably not be on here very much.

Thanks all for waiting with me x

So sorry for the outcome fxmummy. I do wish you the best of luck while in the US and hope that you are able to ttc soon. :hugs:

Oh mummyduck I'm so sorry to hear this. It must be a lot for you to get your head around. Hope you're able to ttc soon :hugs:

Krissie I know! Finally got my first midwife appt on Wednesday and scan following Wednesday. Hope these next 5 wks fly for you!

Bella, sounds good. When see Y testing again?

I'm going to test again on Friday morning :) this heartburn is driving me mad. Keep feeling sick too. Also covered in spots. Maybe it's my body getting used to my normal hormones since coming off the pill.

If my cycle is as long this month as it was last month then AF should be due on Monday x

I did.. It was bfn! AF due Monday so going to test again on Tuesday if AF still hasn't arrived :)

Thank you! Tested last night after a 4hr hold and was bfn so I'm quite sure AF is going to arrive. Today is AF due date according to my cycle last month so will just have to wait and see.

How's everyone doing? X

Bfn again this morning so must just be another long cycle! I'm fine with that though.. In no rush and it's only my 2nd month off the pill :)

Sorry for bfn hope AF arrives soon so you can crack on with the next cycle. How many days has this one been?

All good here, Have my scan this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->