WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they got "the fear" when I asked my team leader for a letter of reference for the part time job I'm applying for :rofl: whatever works.

Thanks for the congrats ladies

I think they got "the fear" when I asked my team leader for a letter of reference for the part time job I'm applying for :rofl: whatever works.

Thanks for the congrats ladies

:rofl: You crafty thing you! :rofl:

OMG Why is this day NOT moving! I swear it's been 3:43 pm for an hour already! :hissy:

That's cause you are going all the way back to my time zone. :rofl: soon you will look at the clock and it will be 2:30 :rofl:

:happydance:

Hi there everyone.

Well after a long impatient battle after my D&C, I finally have been given the okay to start trying again. My D&C was May 1st so it's seemed like forever. But now I am oh so excited :)

Hi Terridayle

Sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Congratulations on being given the all clear to try again, hopefully it wont take too long xx

Hey girlies, not feeling to good today so I am off to bed now!

Got really bad backache, and hip ache. Got my niece staying over (3 year old) and when she climbs all over me and lays on my stomach I am nearlly sick and in a lot of pain! Also have heartburn, and a headache! (Sorry for moaning!!)

Good night ladies! Have fun, and plenty :sex: to get them babies!

Good luck! xxxxx

200 pages huh? Wow we girlies sure do like to chat! :rofl:

Morning all x
Thank god its friday & I'm only here till 1.30pm my head is pounding x

Congrats on the Payrise LeaArr :happydance:

Sorry to hear of your loss Terridayle :hugs:
Good news about being able to start trying again :dust:

What did everyone get up to last night?
I went to the singalong version of Mamma Mia it was fab & so much fun x Love that film

Had my niece stop over to keep me company.
Gave her a bath, watched a dvd in bed with her and then fell asleep.
All fun :D
Now we are sitting in my living room, in our pj's watching Jeremy Kyle having a cup of tea!

Can't wait for the OH get back :D :D

xxxx

Morning! My last Friday off, back to school on Tuesday!!!!

How is everyone??

I wish I could drink tea, now I've got to drink decaff - funny tea!!!

Morning Everyone!!

ITS FRIIIIDAY!!! yeyyyy!!

Last night we spent nearly 2 hours in tescos (oh the fun), but we did get Wii Play so now we have 2 controllers :happydance:. I think I might have a few :wine: tonight too.

Nat - How long had you been trying?

I love my Wii, not enough good games tho, all kiddish! I love mario kart, we want to get Indiana Jones Lego - apparently awsome for two player. Smash brothers brawl is excellent as well

First month Kerry - apparently runs in family, which I didn't believe. Not quite believing yet, wait for the first scan.

Nat, am so pleased for you.....at least you didn't have to wait too long! have you told many people yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back