WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ladies

I have some good news! just been accepted for the Clear Blue Fertility trials!! Im soooo excited about it I had to come & tell you all! xx

LOL I don't really know TBH!! Im just so shocked I got accepted!!

I think you have to wee in a bottle every day & send it to them for analysis & they give you a fertility monitor & test strips for free as a thankyou?

How rubbish am I? LOL - think I'd better find out properly eh? xx

Afternoon All. You've all been chat happy today. Took me about five minutes to catch up on everything.
Been a bit bbusy this morning. Had to fix my PC. Internet explorer and Outlook both decided to go belly up. They'd been playing up for the last week or so, but as a typical IT person our own PC's are always the last one's to get fixed. So finally sorted my laptop out and it seems to be behaving itself for now.
I saw Reedy's message. Babylove do you think she'll come back soon.
Lisa- I hope i didn't offend you yesterday when i made my comment about "most women would be happy with only a couple of periods a year". I didn't mean that to sound like you should be grateful or something. It must be very frustrating for you. Was really bugging me last night that i might have offended you when i really didn't mean to. Sometimes it is difficult to get across emotions or emphasis in typed messages. If i did please accept my apologies. :hugs:

Kerry -So it's your birthday tomorrow :happydance: Hope you have a great day.

Buffycat- I thought i was the only one that sits in an airconditioned work office with a fleece on when everyone else seems to fine. :rofl:

Hiya owo, i dont know when she will be back! but soon hopefully..I have asked her on msn so will let you know what she says.

This is the response from Reedy when i asked if she will be back soon..... "aw bless hopefully if my sneakiness works" So soon i hope :)

Golcarlilly i have just passed your message on now :) I only just managed to get back on msn a few mins ago so sorry for the delay lol

OOh glad it's got busier, my day is dragging today, all I can think about is what I am having to eat tonight, I love chinese :munch:

I'm havin chinese tomorrow night when my friends come over!!!

I think i will have crispy shredded chicken in peking sauce with FRIED rice!!

*drools*

mmm sounds lovely, I will be having hot and sour soup (my fave) followed by a bit of everything from the starters followed by a bit of everything from the mains washed down with copious amounts of white wine LOL

Hi Ladies

I have some good news! just been accepted for the Clear Blue Fertility trials!! Im soooo excited about it I had to come & tell you all! xx

Awww that's awesome! Congrats!

mmm sounds lovely, I will be having hot and sour soup (my fave) followed by a bit of everything from the starters followed by a bit of everything from the mains washed down with copious amounts of white wine LOL

Oooooooo - that sounds GOOD!

the delights of the English language.......didn't realise that knackered isn't used in the US!

morning everyone ! it's Friday!!!!!!!!!

:headspin::headspin::headspin:

LOL - nope knackered isn't used in the US. I'm so happy it's Friday!

Morning girls Yayyy Friday:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Chris that is funny, language can be hilarious even in different parts of the country, when I first met my OH (who is from Bury, Lancashire ) he asked me what I had been doing that day at work and I said " oh just tossing it off " (meaning messing around trying to look busy as I had nothing to do) He thought i meant something entirely different :rofl:

:rofl: Yes, "tossing off" in the US has an ENTIRELY different meaning too. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"