WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG its just started chucking it down here! Hopefully it will clear the air as its so muggy :(

i'll let you know when i'm up - maybe pop for lunch?!

That would be great! depends when you are up though, I am off work the last two weeks of August and then may be stuck on Reception as the girl is leaving and I have to cover so don't get any breaks:hissy: Let me know when you are up!

no breaks! that's just crap, and illegal! will keep you posted though - where are you off to at the end of August?

bab.love - apparently going to chuck it down all day tomorrow - typical, lovely today, and crap at the weekend! :hissy:

Hi girls

Not doing alot to today maybe tidy the house as DF's mum, dad, sister and newphew are coming to stay tomorrow. Atm Im just boiling eggs for eggy dip-its in bed!!

Baby.love - Did you have another test today???

Tracy - It cant rain tomorrow.. Its my birthday :hissy:

Morning Kerry - I didn't say it would rain - Buffycat did LOL I say you can never tell what the weather is going to be by the forecast, only way is by looking out of the window!! Lucky you having the day off and HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tommorrow!!

Buffy I know it is the pits not getting a break, I should complain really!

Wasps are going crazy just now - Im so scared of them as well!

Colleague just hit one with a ruler and it flew across the room :rofl:

Hi girls

Not doing alot to today maybe tidy the house as DF's mum, dad, sister and newphew are coming to stay tomorrow. Atm Im just boiling eggs for eggy dip-its in bed!!

Baby.love - Did you have another test today???

Hey Kerry yeah i tested and nothing!! so i am thinking they are evaps which appeared quicker due to the humid air....But my OPK today is fainter than yesterdays so i am confused again!! :rofl: dont take much with me though

I will go and have a look for Reedy's message

I read a useful tip about wasps yesterday (can't remember where?) apparently if you are having a picnic or meal outside, to keep them away you blow up a paper bag and hang it nearby and the wasps think it is an enemy nest and don't come near!

thats actually a really good tip!!

I work in a 2 story modular building you see, and with the windows and doors open its impossible to keep them out!!!

Dont know what I hate more - them or bees!

bees are good....but wasps - yuk!

one way to get rid of one is to spray it with hairspray, they kind a seize up.......(awful though really i guess.......)

I hate wasps but my DH is terrified of them! If he see's or hears one thats it he runs about like a loony until i get rid of it :rofl:

thats actually a really good tip!!

I work in a 2 story modular building you see, and with the windows and doors open its impossible to keep them out!!!

Dont know what I hate more - them or bees!

OOh try it and let me know if it works! We are not allowed to open the windows due to the air con - I long for fresh air!!

It is quiet on here today isn't it? I am Sooooo BAW today, stuck on reception (again) and no break for me! Dying to eat my lunch but trying to hold out till half twelve! I am out for dinner tonight to a chinese buffet - massive pig out LOl won't do my diet a bit of good!

Pfffft we dont have air con - its like an oven in summer and a freezer in winter!!

Like a giant portakabin - only fancier!

we have air con, but it is ice cold and i am cold blooded anyway - 'tis dress down today, and i have a warm hooded top on even though it is gorgeous outside!

i'm starving too.....have veg cous cous for lunch today......

Ours has control next to my desk so if I am cold I turn it to warm (I am always freezing!)

I have a potato, bacon and broad bean salad today (made with my own homegrown spuds!!)

I LOVE cous cous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back