WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie - had a look at your wedding piccies earlier on - they are gorgeous! love the dress and flowers - looked like a great day!

I think I'm hanging out with you girls too much. The other night I said to DH, "Man, I'm so knackered!" He looked at me and said, "you're WHAT??" :rofl:

Thanks girls... I loved my day, I can't believe it was nearly three weeks ago. I put my honeymoon ones up as well.

I can't wait for the official ones!

the delights of the English language.......didn't realise that knackered isn't used in the US!

morning everyone ! it's Friday!!!!!!!!!

:headspin::headspin::headspin:

Morning girls Yayyy Friday:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Chris that is funny, language can be hilarious even in different parts of the country, when I first met my OH (who is from Bury, Lancashire ) he asked me what I had been doing that day at work and I said " oh just tossing it off " (meaning messing around trying to look busy as I had nothing to do) He thought i meant something entirely different :rofl:

morning - i think i would think something different as well!!!!

i'm amazed though - Bury is in Lancashire not Yorkshire! My hubby is from Lancashire and the divide between Lancs and Yorkshire is huge!!

Thanks girls... I loved my day, I can't believe it was nearly three weeks ago. I put my honeymoon ones up as well.

I can't wait for the official ones!

Your wedding photos are lovely Natalie! I had a nosy at your honeymoon ones too, I went to Llandudno when I was pregnant with my DD (15 years ago!) and have a picture of me on the top of Conwy Castle just where you were standing!!

morning - i think i would think something different as well!!!!

i'm amazed though - Bury is in Lancashire not Yorkshire! My hubby is from Lancashire and the divide between Lans and Yorkshire is huge!!

OOPs sorry that is my fault, been doing a marketing database this morning and I have south yorkshire on the brain :dohh: Of course it is Lancs!!!

:rofl: that would have been funny if the geography had changed - a war would errupt between the two couties again!

i might be going to Huddersfiled in a few weeks time.......to see the head office of poundstretcher!

How funny - that is on the next but one industrial estate to my work!!!

i'll let you know when i'm up - maybe pop for lunch?!

Morning ladies :) have you all seen the message from Reedy? there is a post in WTT section. How is everyone doing today?

Hi girlies!!

Im not BAW today yeyy!! :happydance: :dance:

Im off today! Hope everyone is ok!

Ha ha ha @ Tossing!! :rofl: Buffycat I read it as you did!!! :rofl:

so glad it is Friday, i need a weekend! i also need chocolate.....but am restraining....i have so got to lose weight!

any luck with quitting smoking baby.love?

Not yet buffycat, but i am going to somehow! I do believe hypnotherapy will be the answer though as my willpower is so bad!

Morning Kerry...How's you hun?

Morning all - just had my brekkie - Fruit N Nut Weetabix minis - yum!!

TFI's FRIDAY!!!!! YAY!!

Although I have friends coming tomorrow so going to be cleaning when i get home and give the dog a bath cos she seriously stinks!!!!

I had a bacon sandwich for brekkie :) i know what you mean about stinky dogs Lisa my dog is in need of a shower!!

stinky dog! :rofl: i do hope that she likes baths!

i had one weetabix this morning, and my banana is sat on my desk at the moment.....

seriously, a bar of chocolate would go down quite nicely though!

Kerry - what you up to today then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"