WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh, your dinner sounds gorgeous....think i'll come to your house!

i love cauliflower cheese!!! :D

oh well, he is a boy after all......!

good luck at the doctors......

Yeah I love it too - although it stinks lol!!

Only 2 more tabs to take and witch should be here Wed/Thursday.

blimey, i think i take :witch: for granted to be honest.....i'm sorry that that there is an added hurdle for you guys....

fingers crossed that it will happen though......:hugs:

Still not ovulating though so kinda pointless even taking them to make witch come.

I dont know what would happen if i asked doc for clomid?

i don't see why you couldn't get clomid....i don't know much about it (just did a quick google) but have heard that it really does help ov. I say get yourself down to your gp......i know that you are officially wtt, but then, you need to get some regular cycles first so that you where you are....

how long have you been wtt/ttc???

Well I havent been taking the pill or using condoms since 2006ish - so about as far back as Feb 2006 i would reckon.

I might ask for a phone consultation with the doc and ask her about Clomid and/or Metformin.

I just want regular cycles but it doesnt look like im going to get them without medication.

blimey....2006.....make an appointment i say...

i am sooo hungry! get weighed tonight, i really hope i have lost some weight as i have eaten no chocolate for 7 days now!!! have had a small box of raisins this morning, but to be honest, they didn't touch the sides! :hissy:

I just feel she'll say to me "go lose weight fatty"!!!

Ps where is everyone today?

Mmmmm raisins!! I made sultana scones last week - they rocked my world!!!

Hi girls i am back from the doctors .. I am now on antibiotics as i have a chest infection :cry:

chest infection - i thought it was your shoulder???!?

Lisa.....:growlmad: i bet the doctor could probably do with losing some weight as well!

i have 3 stone to lose :(........wish i hadn't put it all back on after losing it before though....

Lisa.....:growlmad: i bet the doctor could probably do with losing some weight as well!

i have 3 stone to lose :(........wish i hadn't put it all back on after losing it before though....

My doctor is a lot fatter than me.....she has a baldy parting and a beard as well :)

I have about 10 stone to loose!

Didint want to draw attention by making a thread so thought I would put it on here hope you dont mine

:happydance: I'M BACK :happydance:

I have decided that I cant live without you guys my days are dull without you :hug::rofl:
I was only gone about 3 weeks lol you just cant get rid of me :muaha:
I've realised that I'm broody as hell whether I'm on this site or not x so I'm here to stay x Hope you dont mind x

Leah - Hope you feel better soon hun & a :happydance: for your son doing a wee on the potty x

Aaaaahhhhhh its good to be back x

:rofl: no i pulled my shoulder in the night hence why it hurts, But went to the doctors for a check up and he has said i have a chest infection

Sorry if i confused anyone.

Thanks Leah x :hug:
Has the doctor given you anything for your shoulder??? x

No he didnt as i think i just slept funny and pulled a muscle, but my god it hurts when that happens! I have 3 pillows so dont think it helps matters..I only went for a general check up and he listened to my chest and then said i have an infection so best to clear it up with some antibiotics.

Is it good to be back hun? :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"