WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't think i'm prepared to give up just yet.......have decided the following...

- lose weight and :sex: will be better, and more frequent!
- less weight to lose post pregnancy (if i ever get pregnant)
- smaller bra - oh to be a 34D! :rofl:

I love it Buffy!!

i'm about 5 months then......and DH is due twins any day now! :rofl:

:rofl: me either, but with my tummy the way it is, I don't want to overstress it by dieting

you have a poorly tummy?

I have been having abdominal pain ranging from mild to severe for the past year or so. As of yet, there is no diagnosis.

I got rid of my ticker cause DH wants me to get a Dr's ok before we start trying. My Dr is on Mat leave right now, so I am waiting to see if DH's doc can give me a referral.

Icre, I'm so sorry about your abdominal pain. I hope it gets better for you!

oh no, that doesn't sound good.....i do hope it isn't serious and that you get a referral soon........

right, i'm off home now.......hope you both have a lovely weekend.......

Chris - try not to have an argument/cat-fight with MIL(!!!).......just remember that you know something that she doesn't (that you are ttc now rather after a house!) :happydance:

and icre.....put your feet up this weekend and have a nice glass of wine!

byeeee:wave:

oh no, that doesn't sound good.....i do hope it isn't serious and that you get a referral soon........

Chris - try not to have an argument/cat-fight with MIL(!!!).......just remember that you know something that she doesn't (that you are ttc now rather after a house!) :happydance:

Thanks Buffy - I won't have any arguments with MIL - she's making me stuffed artichokes. :rofl:

Have a great weekend Buffy :wave:

Thanks Buffy - I won't have any arguments with MIL - she's making me stuffed artichokes. :rofl:

Have a great weekend Buffy :wave:

Yummers. I want some. I'm debating what to get for lunch. Today is payday, so I want to get a treat.

Yeah I love stuffed artichokes. I don't know how to make them though.

Morning everyone!!!!! :wave:

did you all have a good weekend?

Morning all :)

Had a good weekend - played Rock Band on the Xbox360 on Saturday - hilarious!!

Yesterday I stayed in my nightie all day, watched Bourne Ultimatum, Dont Mess With The Zohan and I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry.

Weekend goes in way too quick though :(

Got bank holiday two weeks today though so WOO!

Didnt do any :sex: this weekend though - neither of us was in the mood!

Morning girls :) i am sat here with deep heat on my shoulder as i pulled it in the night :cry: Off to the doctors at 11.30 for a good old MOT! My weekend was rubbish as DH was at work nearly all of it. owwww my shoulder hurts loads has anyone got a spare? :rofl:

Lisa, i envy you for having a day like yesterday! i love those sort of days.....id be quite happy to stay in pjs all day watching SATC accompanied by a large packet of biscuits......hobnobs preferably!

baby.love, that is not good about your shoulder! take some ibuprofen 600mg (tesco have that one)....i don't have any spare limbs, though i could do with some spare limbs myself!

yesterday was good though....got back in the saddle so to speak!

Thanks buffycat i think i will have to take something for it as i can hardly move my am due to it hurting.

Oh Lisa i had a PJ day yesterday and it was fab :D

OMG as i was sitting here my son sat on the potty and done a wee :yipee:

Its been a long time since I done that, both me and OH just chilled allllll day!

In the winter we do it often, cos the weather is too rubbish to do anything else.

baby.love! well done for your son!!!!

pj days for us in winter are more frequent too......love them......get some papers delivered, and eat yummy food all day.....

We slept til about 11am and I make cheese toasties on the George Foreman.

Dinner - Steak Pie (made from scratch), baby potatoes, cauliflower & cheese sauce, veg.

Yuuuuumy!!

Thanks buffycat, well after the wee on the potty he decided to wee on the rug :rofl: oh well its a good start. Well i am off to get ready for the doctors....see you all later x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"