WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes so good to be back with you guys. Still no progress with hubby but we'll get there I'm sure x
My friend has just started to TTC after a year of marriage so talking to her helps as she knows wht i'm going through hence one of the reasons I'm back here x

Good Morning everyone :hi:

Hi Reedy :hi: Good to see you back!!

Ooh its my lunch time. Whats everyone got today??
I've got boring ryvitas with philly & cucumber

Morning baby.love and Lisa :wave:

Not at work today - took a personal day. Didn't go to bed until midnight because I was up watching the Olympics. :dohh: and then woke up at 4 am and couldn't get back to sleep!

American female gymnasts were all tense last night, made many uncharacteristic mistakes but still qualify for team and individual events.

I havent watched any olympics yet - havent ever followed it

lol DH and I spent the whole weekend watching it! We have no life. :rofl:

I was watching the sychronized (sp) diving this morning & when i left GB were last & China was top
Thomas daley is an amazing diver for a 14 yr old x

I watched the gymnastics yesterday and really enjoyed it :D Plus watched a little bit of the boxing. Might have a look at it today aswell, i used to hate the olympics but seem to be enjoying some of it this year.

Haha!! I spent all day yesterday in my nightie watching adam sandler movies!

I was watching the sychronized (sp) diving this morning & when i left GB were last & China was top

That was really amazing wasn't it?

That was really amazing wasn't it?

It really was, wish i could do somthing like that x
I like to watch things like the diving the gymnastics & the trampolining (is that in the olympics lol)

Love Adam Sandler too - we watched 50 first dates last weekend x
Is Zohan any good??? we're going to see it this weekend for our 2 month wedding anniversary followed by dinner x

I love how Rob Schneider is in most of the films - "YOU CAN DO IT" haha!

DH and I enjoyed Chuck and Larry too. I actually don't think there's an Adam Sandler movie I don't like.

I love how Rob Schneider is in most of the films - "YOU CAN DO IT" haha!

I know :rofl: we always look out for him in the Adam Sandler films x Love him in 50 first dates as Ula so funny 'Sharks..They only bite when you touch their private parts' :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: so funny

He is in Zohan as well, plays a palestinian (I think).

I just didnt think it was funny - it was hard to understand the accents as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"