WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hpt was negative, so I must be ovulating. So, all the sx's make sense now.....I normally feel a little ill when I'm about to ovulate. I'll have to jump DH's bones tonight. :rofl: I can't believe I am only ovulating now on day 26!! Well, at least I'm ovulating right? lol

I remember the 1st towels my mum bought me when i got my period when i was 11 - they were massive cheap safeway savers ones!!! they were rank!!!

I remember my mom telling me that pads used to come with a belt! I still don't understand how that works. :rofl:

I understand how it works, but I would never want to use one :rofl:

Yeah I remember my mum telling me about those things - you wore a belt with hooks and hooked the pad onto the belt - why though!!!!

I just noticed iv been here for 5 months longer than you Kerry, but have just a little less posts :rofl:

Yeah I remember my mum telling me about those things - you wore a belt with hooks and hooked the pad onto the belt - why though!!!!

:huh: How lovely and discreet! :rofl:

Morning everyone! :hi:

Hi Cherylanne and sams mum!!

Lisa - Goes to show either how crap my job is or how much I love to talk!! :rofl:

How is everyone today??

I'm rubbish today, i just cannot be bothered doing anything, I might even fake ilness and go home i am so bored today!!!

Got Bank Holiday on 25th and then 2 days of for September weekend, then about a zillion weeks til Xmas holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sucks.

Morning All,

Just had the shock of my life. I was looking in first tri and Buffcat is in there posting that she is six weeks. OMG when did that happen. Any one got any news? She hasn't mentioned it on here.

Morning all x
Hope your all well x
Feeling exceptionally broody today after the girl from work brought her 8 month old baby girl in today & asked me to hold her while she did something she is adorable & just so content & hoping to get her round to see hubby lol bcus no one could resist that gorgeous little face

Owo it was dated february 08

Morning all x
Hope your all well x
Feeling exceptionally broody today after the girl from work brought her 8 month old baby girl in today & asked me to hold her while she did something she is adorable & just so content & hoping to get her round to see hubby lol bcus no one could resist that gorgeous little face

Reedy good to see you back.
I can't believe i was soo silly and didn't check the date. Why did that re-emerge. Arhh i feel such a fool now.

2 of my friends just had babies:

a girl in June
a boy in July

I want one :(

Morning all x
Hope your all well x

Reedy good to see you back.
I can't believe i was soo silly and didn't check the date. Why did that re-emerge. Arhh i feel such a fool now.

Its an easy mistake to make hun I only realised when I read something about mothers day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back