WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only ones I have tried and they were ok were Tampax Compaq, still didnt want to wear them all the time though.

I take it we must be the only 3 BAW girls today!!

Very quiet!

nope, i hate tampons...i'm an Always person! :D

i completely agree with Reedy though - would rather :witch: would stay away - nine months would be a good starter too!

oh and my hubby calls them 'fairy hammocks' !!!!!

I don't think it's strange cause I used to be the same way. I have to use tampons now. I can't not. Everyone has their own personal preference though.

Lisa - you made me crack up!!!!!! :rofl: i was almost singing the song where they are going about on their roller-boots (pre roller-blades!!!!)

actually though - they are so much better than they used to be....very thin now! i remember when they were like nappies! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi everyone again!

Back from town really boring just went and picked up a few groceries. Now Im about to start making an apple and Rhubarb crumble. Ohhh and I was really naughty and had 2 yes 2 scones with cream and Jam. OMG Im going to be as big as a house soon!!

Afternoon girls, wow these antibiotics are knocking me out! Kerry i love crumble :) just not very good at making puds.

Lisa i hate tampax and just cannot wear them, i was looking into the mooncup but dont know what to make of it. I may stick with my good old always :)

2 scones!!!!! ooh, i am soo jealous!

i ahve been so good for the last week - off to fat world in 2 hours, so hopefully i will have lost some weight!

just been reading about this mooncup...

if you have to 'empty' it during the day - what on earth would that look like in the ladies?

i assume you have to have at least two.....

See this is the thing buffycat! Its not going to be the most pleasant experience when emptying it! I'll stick with my good old always i think.

That mooncup looks scary as hell & if it does what i think it does (do not want to read it) then isnt it quite unhygienic & quite mank?
I use always they do the trick x

Leah I love you signature its fab x

looking at the website, they look enormous too! and it says for those over 30, you have to have the bigger size as 'muscles start to go'!!!!

Always.....i'll stick with them.....the silk ones too....

:rofl: Reedy you have the correct word there "mank" covers it in my mind for sure! I cant take any credit for the signature as Suzanne made it for me :) its totally fab though...she is very talented.

:rofl: Reedy you have the correct word there "mank" covers it in my mind for sure! I cant take any credit for the signature as Suzanne made it for me :) its totally fab though...she is very talented.

:rofl: thats the leicester girl coming out of me :rofl:

Dont mean to be rude but who's suzanne??

Right my lovelys i am off to take my 2nd antibiotic and chill on the sofa as i am feeling really rubbish, antibiotics always do this to me and it sucks...I hope you all have lovely evenings and i will chat to you all tomorrow :wave:

:rofl: thats the leicester girl coming out of me :rofl:

Dont mean to be rude but who's suzanne??

Lmao its not rude hun, she is one of the girls i chat to on here and on facebook.

sorry ladies. I'm back. Had to run out and buy an hpt and then a CBFM b/c I'm utterly confused. Got a positive on the OPK this morning, after 10 minutes, but NONE of my other opk's turned positive after sitting out, so I'm very neurotic at the moment. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"