WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you not recommend it then??? should we see something else do you think?? dont want to waste our money x

I personally wouldnt recommend it, although I didnt pay for it.

Im going for lunch now - BBS!

Hi Girlies!!

Im Back!!! Glad to see eveyone is ok!

Reedy - OMG Its so lovely to see you here!! How was your breakaway :hug: :kiss: :hug: I missed ya!

Looks like everyones been busy over the weekend. Ive not been on much as we have been really busy. DF's family stayed over on Saturday so has been very very manic!

Hey Kerry was wondering where you were x Missed ya too hun :hug:

Did you have a nice birthday??? x

Hi chris

Reedy - Yes was very busy as DF's family stayed over for the village fete. Then we went to the party afterwards with 2 local bands playing. Didn't get too :drunk: either!

Im not around for long as we are going into town shortly. Just popped on to say hi really.

Sounds like you had a fab weekend then x

Right Im buzzing off again now!! :rofl:

Going into town now, but back at work tomorrow so will be able to catch up properly then. Have a good day.

Bye :wave:

Right Im buzzing off again now!! :rofl:

Going into town now, but back at work tomorrow so will be able to catch up properly then. Have a good day.

Bye :wave:

Bye Kerry :wave: Have a good day.

hey Buffy, we didn't have them. They really aren't in season until the fall. There are some but too small. :hissy:

Heres a question for you guys

Was just talking to some colleagues there about tampons and towels.

I'm actually the only one that doesnt ever use tampons.

Am I strange?

My mother used to think it was wrong and i think its a catholic thing as well :rofl:

Not strange at all Lisa i dont wear them either I find them uncomfortable altho cant say i like wearing towels either I just hate the :witch: full stop :rofl:
I use tampons if I need to like on my hen night we stayed at the Hilton & it had a pool & I was unforunate to have a visit from AF that weekend so they came in handy then x

Heres a question for you guys

Was just talking to some colleagues there about tampons and towels.

I'm actually the only one that doesnt ever use tampons.

Am I strange?

My mother used to think it was wrong and i think its a catholic thing as well :rofl:

Nope not strange. My SIL doesn't wear tampons either. I find maxi pads very irritating.

I use ultra pads, usually nightime ones for the length.

I dont use the big pant mattresses!

:rofl: You ladies crack me up.

I only wear pads at night. I don't like to keep tampons in for that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"