WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long are your cycles normally?

See I don't really know exactly as I had a MC in April. Since then 1st AF 28 days, 2nd 33 days and last one 29!! I was a 28 day girl before so am working on 28-29 days this cycle. Hopefully I'll be ok!! I just wanted to make sure that we had a good chance this month iykwim!

Gotcha! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

My cycles this year has been mostly 30 days with 2 months of 42 and 43 days. Have no idea what that was all about - guess my egg got lost. :dohh:

Do you think we should give maps to our eggys!! :rofl: So are you all back on track now??

I often said my eggs needed maps. Yeah, I think I'm back on track now - the past 2 months have been 30 days. I tend to have 1 or 2 months out of the year where my cycles are really long. I've been off my birth control pills for over a year now and never remember having abnormally long cycles other than those 2 times.

Hopefully that will be the end of those long cycles. Spoke to DF and he said he'll come home if I get a strong positive. Bless him I love him so much. Its nice to know that it means just as much to him as it does me.

That's awesome! Aww...how sweet of him!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks hun!! Gratefully recieved. Now I think I might have some spare in my pocket

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

How is your DH feeling about it all now?

Morning Girls,

Thought Id just edit the thread, so we dont have so many BAW clubs!!!
How is everyone today??? 1 step closer to friday!! :happydance: which BTW Im off for!!! yeyy

Morning Kerry!

Good idea about changing the thread title, will be easier when we get our sticky.

How are you today?

Im well Thanks!! How are you enjoying married life and 6 weeks hols???

Married life is back to normal!!

The six weeks holiday are going to do my head in! I've got plenty of work to do tho.. but too busy watching a rubbish episode of baywatch!

baywatch!!! ha ha ha That takes me back!! Saturdays around 5.30 few years ago now though :cry: Showing my age!! :rofl:

Thats when I used to watch it as well... it was very funny, watching it again.

Thanks Natalie :) i took it this morning and then edited it.

Dunno if anyone can help me.......

Didnt take progesterone this month and had some spotting on Sat/Sun, we BD last night and when i wiped this morning there was some blood on the tissue but not like period blood TMI!

What could this be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back