WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Kerry, don't leave us hanging!!! :rofl:

I'll have to check bfp announcements and baby births - I can't take the suspense! :rofl:

LOL Glad you're back to explain Kerry.... it was all going a bit Pete Tong round here!! xx

:rofl: Not my announcement!! :dohh: Sorry I though I mentioned a girl in the office said she's 13 weeks preggers and brought the scan pic in for us all to see. Obviously Im not jealous...... Not one bit.... :cry:

Thought we had missed somthing then Kerry :rofl:
i do remember you mentioning it now come to think of it x

Buffy we will let you off this once now no more sloping off to do unimportant things like working :rofl:

Kerry - no you didn't tell us!! How horrible for you, does she work in the same office? one of the guys who works in our factory comes in to chat to me and his wife has just been for her scan - I asked him to bring the pic in but he hasn't as yet - I think he may be worried I will get upset!

Right random question..................
Sambatiki - Buffycat - Golcarlilly

Where do the names come from??

just had my lunch and i'm still hungry....:growlmad: had a pile fof veg couscous, mango, yoghurt, and diet pepsi......

gggrrr........maybe this diet wasn't such a great idea after all! :hissy:

Tracey....sorry miss! i promise not to show that i am working again!

just had my lunch and i'm still hungry....:growlmad: had a pile fof veg couscous, mango, yoghurt, and diet pepsi......

gggrrr........maybe this diet wasn't such a great idea after all! :hissy:

Tracey....sorry miss! i promise not to show that i am working again!

LOL!!!

Same here, had my lunch and can't stop thinking about food!! Have got an apple but they make me hungrier!

Reedy - mine is from the place I lived in - Golcar - girls who lived there used to be known as Golcarlillies!!

Golcarlilly - ah, that's a clever one!

my name, well i have two cats, Buffy and Willow (you can guess what programme i loved when i got them as kittens 8 years ago!!!). Willow is a bit demonic (she is black and fluffy) and has a horrible habit of bringing mice and birds home!

Buffy is a gorgeous cat though (black and white), and like me she is also on a diet....she even goes to get weighed in every month. She has gone from 7.3kb to 4.87kg (an average cat is about 4kg)...

so Buffycat......:D

I have a question - how do you make the thread refresh automatically cos it is really annoying having to keep doing it!

that so annoys me as well! and sometimes i end up going back to the main bnb site to refresh to pick up the next page in the thread!!! :hissy:!

Why are you Reedy?

Very boring really my married name is now Reed & Hubby's nickname at football is Reedy & now we're married they have started to call it me too x

Another question.....How do you write your own bit under your profile name? Mine says WTT but I've seen a lot where there say mum to 1 or TTC #1

LOL I have two cats also Buffy - mine are Jasmine and Lily, I did have Jasmine and her brother Teddy but we only got to be his family for 12 weeks, we had to have him put down in November last year as he had underdeveloped kidneys and went into kidney failure, I was so heartbroken he was the most adorable kitten ever - god I am welling up telling you!

that so annoys me as well! and sometimes i end up going back to the main bnb site to refresh to pick up the next page in the thread!!! :hissy:!

Yeah me too, I am going to post on the technical forum (if there is one) and ask if we can change settings or something!

Well I'm feeling slightly better... Just got told my students A-Level results and an improvement from last year... Can't wait for the GCSE ones next week :happydance:

Why are you Reedy?

Very boring really my married name is now Reed & Hubby's nickname at football is Reedy & now we're married they have started to call it me too x

Another question.....How do you write your own bit under your profile name? Mine says WTT but I've seen a lot where there say mum to 1 or TTC #1

Go to your profile then edit your details then scroll down and there is a bit where it says my family, type what you want in there and it appears under your pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"