WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Buffycat - Hope youre not turning into a swot, now youve got that promotion ahead of you :rofl:

Tracy - Yeah same office, we only have 2 offices here as its only a small company. Im happy for her as much as I can be iykwim. Theyre not even trying.... But I suppose I can't talk as I wasn't trying either when we concieved beanie. Anyway not going to let her get me down!!

oh poor little Teddy.......i am so attached to mine now, i dread the day i have to say goodbye...but at least he had a happy little life......:cry:

i had a gerbil when i was a teenager, and when he died, it broke both mine and my dad's hearts!

a-levels eeek, i remember mine ! that was one scarey day i tell you!

Thanks girls, now I just need someone to tell my boss that 4C's and 1D is actually good improvement from last year where majority got E's and U's!!!

Natalie - Congrats on the results. I bet youre dead proud!!

I love cats but DF is allergic to them, :cry: so we're not allowed one. We went to pets at home on monday and saw the most gorgeous bunny rabbit with floppy ears and spiky hair at the top. I want a pet!!! :hissy: :rofl:

oh poor little Teddy.......i am so attached to mine now, i dread the day i have to say goodbye...but at least he had a happy little life......:cry:

i had a gerbil when i was a teenager, and when he died, it broke both mine and my dad's hearts!

Yeah that is what the vet said, we tried so hard to save him, cost us £600 in total as the insurance didn't kick in soon enough (we had only had him 2 weeks when he got ill) apparently she cried after we had left when we had him put to sleep (one of the nurses told me later) :cry:

I would love a puppy but we're not at home much so wouldnt be fair to leave it on its own plus if its anything like my mums dog then my house will be a pile of rubble b4 we know it x

I have posted to ask if there is any way to refresh the thread automatically - heres hoping!

Hi Chris.... how are you in the 2ww?

Kerry - you can adopt my gerbil, the cats like to try and play with him so he's locked up in the study... I am proud, I know they wanted better grades but They are MY best grades in a level of teaching I was not trained in. My GCSE ones are better and I hope I do really well next week

Natalie - Congrats on the results. I bet youre dead proud!!

I love cats but DF is allergic to them, :cry: so we're not allowed one. We went to pets at home on monday and saw the most gorgeous bunny rabbit with floppy ears and spiky hair at the top. I want a pet!!! :hissy: :rofl:

DH is allergic to cats too. Cute about the rabbit, I have a netherland dwarf at home. You should get a daschund....my little Annie is the best.

Hi Chris.... how are you in the 2ww?

Kerry - you can adopt my gerbil, the cats like to try and play with him so he's locked up in the study... I am proud, I know they wanted better grades but They are MY best grades in a level of teaching I was not trained in. My GCSE ones are better and I hope I do really well next week

Natalie, I had to start my 2ww over, I'm only 1dpo now. I didn't ovulate on August 2nd like I thought I did. I ovulated yesterday or Monday. :hissy: We DTD on Monday and Tuesday so hopefully we caught the egg.

oh bless......

don't think i could be a vet.......i'd blart my eyes out everytime i had to put an animal to sleep......

oh, and i have a tortoise too......she is only 8 and is likely to live to be 150, so she will be in the will!

Natalie - what do you teach?!

oh bless......

don't think i could be a vet.......i'd blart my eyes out everytime i had to put an animal to sleep......

oh, and i have a tortoise too......she is only 8 and is likely to live to be 150, so she will be in the will!

Natalie - what do you teach?!

Buffy I teach ICT (Computers) to 11 -18 year olds... I only trained for students up to 16 years old... but the school took me on.

I'd like a puppy too but like you reedy we're not at home enough. Also puppies grow up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"