WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh this thread is moving sooo fast!! We're a right bunch of chatterboxes today!!

i'm qualified to teach (music), but decided to do something else instead.....not quite sure how i ended up in IT though!

My sis is a teacher - French and German gcse and a level - only thing I envy about it is her holidays!!

So what is everyone having for dinner tonight? we are having stuffed marrow (stuffed with mince and veg) not made it before so hoping it is nice!

Buffy - I'm not sure I actually want to teach anymore.... want out!

I'm having pizza for one as hubby is on nights x

Stuffed marrow - Fancy

We're having fajitas then going to see Dark Knight.... Hot Hot!!! :rofl:

LOL it is dead simple, just hoping it is filling cos I am so hungry, just going to nip to the kitchen and make a slim a soup!

tonight is steak for hubby, and fish for me.......lots of veg too (far too healthy)...this diet is beginning to depress me now!

You can do it buffy - say it with me:

" I will be thin, I will be thin, I will be thin...":rofl:

I've got a bloody Migraine again :hissy: I should have a pez dispenser with Paracetamol in it
Doesnt help that I'm staring at a computer, cant wait to get home & give my eyes a rest x

Oh no Reedy... I had a three day one last week...

4Head helps but nothing cures them only strong stuff

I used to suffer a lot from migraines when I was on the pill but luckily hardly ever get them these days, anadin extra were they only thing that worked for me

'I will be thin, I will be thin, I will be thin'

(though i may be hungry in the meantime!)

I joined a diet forum around a year ago and just logged back on there this week, its called 3 fat chicks!!

Having had a look at everyones dinner tonight.... I'll probably not bother cooking and pop around to see you all..... have a bit of everyones!! :rofl: And I still wonder why Im putting on weight?!! :rofl:

Nat - I REALLY want to see Dark Knight.. you'll have to let me know if its any good.

Watched Walle at the weekend its brillant!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back