WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having pork chops, potatoes, cauliflower cheese (again!), green beans and pork and sage gravy :)

Yummy!! We had pork chops last night for dinner. I have homemade lentil soup for lunch.

I've got a bloody Migraine again :hissy: I should have a pez dispenser with Paracetamol in it
Doesnt help that I'm staring at a computer, cant wait to get home & give my eyes a rest x

:hugs: Sorry Reedy. I get pretty wicked headaches quite often as well. Feel better soon.

Having had a look at everyones dinner tonight.... I'll probably not bother cooking and pop around to see you all..... have a bit of everyones!! :rofl: And I still wonder why Im putting on weight?!! :rofl:

Nat - I REALLY want to see Dark Knight.. you'll have to let me know if its any good.

Watched Walle at the weekend its brillant!!

Kerry Dark Night was FAB!! Heath Ledger did an awesome job portraying the Joker.

Lisa can I come for tea please?!!

I wanna see wall e, too skint to go to cinema till pay day though!! my DD has already seen it with my sis, she went to see mama mia last week too, I am a member of lovefilm so am going to wait and get them on dvd

Am I the youngest of the BAW girls at 24?

Sorry pretty random question!

<---- just turned 27 along with DF who's 2 days older.... what can I say I like the older man!! :rofl:

*whispers* Didint see wall e at the cinema :blush:

OOH Kerry - a song sprang to mind (((sings)))''knock off nigel she's a knock off nigel"":rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am the granny of this thread :cry: 39 now:cry:

OOH Kerry - a song sprang to mind (((sings)))''knock off nigel she's a knock off nigel"":rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am the granny of this thread :cry: 39 now:cry:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: @ the song

& you dont look 39 on your pic x more like 29

God I am so rubbish with names, a guy just came into work and I could not remember his name and had to ask - I have only worked here for 3 1/2 years and seen him prob every other month :blush: I wish I could be better at names and faces :blush:

Hooray nearly time to go for me, I have to go at 4.40 to take a registered letter to the PO so will be logging off shortly

So there are some Perks to working on reception then :rofl:

Not many - only that and the fact I can spend all day on this thread with all you lovely ladies with less chance of being seen :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back